Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chili's on 2fm live @ oxegen right now

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

*me runs away*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Royale, if you keep spamming I'm going to have to ban you.

#Elites wrote:
    oh sorry about that.

No hassle, just keep it in mind in future :)

oh John2!! So are we not alowed to pass on live gigs and things by posting links?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,799 ✭✭✭✭Basq

As a music fan and reading plenty of interviews with bands.. most artists actually encourage the recording of live shows... but rules are rules!

• Advertisement

okay dokey:rolleyes:

*cough*let me know*cough*

Oh that was ment for #Elites

basquille wrote:
    As a music fan and reading plenty of interviews with bands.. most artists actually encourage the recording of live shows... but rules are rules!

Most do but those that don't ruin it for all of us. Links to anything officially sanctioned is fine (anything from sites belonging to broadcasters, bands, labels, promoters and magazines/newspapers for example as all of these would have to get permission to make available the material).

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

Anyone got that setlist from last nights gig!?!

Advertisement