Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gambling sites

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 betstop

Hi all, I've been getting some feedback via email and PMs and many people weren't aware that some bookies guaranteed the Pricewise prices at all. Hardly surprising I suppose, it should be advertised more by the Racing Post in my opinion, as it gives the punter a great chance.
    If you follow the policy on the site, you will get an average of over 100% of the recommended odds of the tips. (As if the tips weren't good enough!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

betstop wrote: »
    Hi all, I've been getting some feedback via email and PMs and many people weren't aware that some bookies guaranteed the Pricewise prices at all. Hardly surprising I suppose, it should be advertised more by the Racing Post in my opinion, as it gives the punter a great chance.
    If you follow the policy on the site, you will get an average of over 100% of the recommended odds of the tips. (As if the tips weren't good enough!)

Last time you said 105% to 115%. Are you seriously claiming you can get better than the Pricewise advised price?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Hmmm.... I see a 'healthy' discussion forming here... Betstop is new, and uncannily like Pointbreak's. Although I don't post much, I am with Pointbreak on whatever lies ahead !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Right I have Boyles,PP,Lads,Betfair,Bet365 mainly use 365, Done my WC longtermers with them.If you's were lodging €10 or €20 for the WC (mainly match betting) who would you's go for,oddswise and more importantly bonuswise? Looking at BlueSquare cos of there €66 in free bets but looking for info and suggestions etc.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Anyone else having trouble with Bet 365 atm? Trying to get some WC bets on it's very slow & keeps loggin me out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Anyone else having trouble with Bet 365 atm? Trying to get some WC bets on it's very slow & keeps loggin me out.

Having a lot of trouble looging in, maybe worth an email to the customer services, maybe a free bet in it, and if not no harm, just say how you were gonna lump a pile on a team/event/result and you couldnt log in and bet

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

Signed up with Boylesports for the WC cos of their €20 sign up bonus. I thought the bonus was awarded depending on the size of your first deposit, so i duly put €20 into my new account, but it's actually the size of your first stake.
    Still, spoke to them last night on their chat help on the site and they were more than happy to offer me the €20 free bonus as a gesture of goodwill.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

i had an account with stan james which i used till a few months back.
    backed a winner in ireland thinking the price was guaranteed but was
    disgusted when i found out they dont guarantee prices on irish racing.
    I rang them and told them id consider coming back to them when this changes.
    they don't deserve anyones custom imo

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

i think you have to make 1200 worth of bets at odds of greater than 1/2. you dont have to put all the 200 on one bet as far as I know but someone else could could this.

Think they ask for a passport no and expiry date as far as I can remember, been a while since I set mine up.
    Is the bold bit definitely true??? Was hoping to get the €200 bonus and use my balance on 3 very low risk bets, thereby allowing me to withdraw it.

lavine7 wrote: »
    Is the bold bit definitely true??? Was hoping to get the €200 bonus and use my balance on 3 very low risk bets, thereby allowing me to withdraw it.
    If you just want to get the 200 with no risk you need a betfair account.
    Then you need to find a bet at evens where you can lay on betfair and back with the bookie for the same price.
    Maybe a football match with draw no bet odds or something similar.
    You keep doing that until you have racked up enough to withdraw or have won the amount of the bonus on Betfair.
    Understand?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

Is there any online betting site that lets you bet using an unverified Paypal account?

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Is there any online betting site that lets you bet using an unverified Paypal account?
    Use Moneybookers, you don't have to verify it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

Verance wrote: »
    Use Moneybookers, you don't have to verify it :)

Thanks. Is there any way to transfer money from Paypal to Mooneybookers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

right lads going to open an online account anyone know of any decent sites doing any promos for joining at the mo?

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Just started a new football opinion and betting blog for new season, have a look if you want!

http://fball365.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Evening folks, anyone have a referral code for betfair they'd like to share? PM me :)

*Edit: Got one, cheers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 malthus

www.betpack.com
    This is a useless venture that offers nothing new, I already have a stan james online account and this is the same website design and the same odds. Why bother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

malthus wrote: »
    www.betpack.com
    This is a useless venture that offers nothing new, I already have a stan james online account and this is the same website design and the same odds. Why bother?

I think it offers laser card whereas Stan James does not. I remember hearing the reason from some punter before. So there is a difference but it is pretty tiny :D (at least from our end - from a business end it might make a lot of sense).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 malthus

scopper wrote: »
    I think it offers laser card whereas Stan James does not. I remember hearing the reason from some punter before. So there is a difference but it is pretty tiny :D (at least from our end - from a business end it might make a lot of sense).

I use a Laser Card for my stan james account, I just fail to see the point of this venture/site, I offers nothing new for us the customer.

The website tells us that: The BetPack is a group of independent local bookmakers who've joined forces to create an online space for likeminded punters.

Yet the service is operated by Stan James.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

A great tip site is www.gg.com, u can have very good weekends by going by there selection. check it out its worth it!!

• Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

GG are actually very very poor, they usually just select the fav or second fav and all in all would make a big level stakes loss every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

x PyRo wrote: »
    GG are actually very very poor, they usually just select the fav or second fav and all in all would make a big level stakes loss every day.
    Their horse tracker is very handy though!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,988 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Howiya lads,

Is there anywhere that I can get a spreadsheet the exact times of all goals being scored in the EPL?

I know soccerstats.com gives you a percentage breakdown of when goals were scored (i.e., 10% of goals scored in the X interval), but I want the exact times the goals were scored to work out probabilities.

I really don't fancy pumping them into a sheet manually from the beeb website... :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Good website i came across, lots of free bets and they have a free tipster <SNIP>

LOL

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    LOL

:confused:

I've deleted a fair few spam/free bet website links that were in here for a long time and a few more recent ones.

They're pointless spam and will end up resulting in warnings if posted again. (As per the charter)

Cheers.

I don't see why my website was deleted when the online betting guide website is allowed to be seen, that gives away free bets as well, so it should be one law for all.

• Advertisement

Well, for one, OLBG is a reputable betting site where people put reasoning to their selection and there's a wealth of information. Your site is a site for affiliate links, that's it. They can't even be compared. OLBG didn't come in here advertising their site, whereas you did. The user asked for a link to promos and it was provided to him, simple enough stuff really.

Also, don't question moderation in thread. If you've a problem, then PM me and I'd explain it.

Advertisement