Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lots of The Irish Internet Gets Clattered For An Hour

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Which means you have considered using IMPROPER Data Centres at some stage :D

Hehe - of course. I consider a lot of things..

Sponge Bob wrote:
    You better hope Blacknight NEVER has a power outage because that comment there will come back to haunt you ....I assure you :p
    That's fine. Have a look at:

http://www.dataelectronics.ie/power.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

blacknight wrote:
    That's fine. Have a look at:
    http://www.dataelectronics.ie/power.html

Nope.It will come back to Haunt YOU not Dataelectronics , they have not asserted anything in this thread ! Believe me I have seen many outages in 24/7 buildings with power stations attached and for the strangest of reasons. One spider nesting in the switchgear and p00f .

You never can tell. Therefore you should be happy it was not Blacknight this time.

And yes, I am trying to haunt beecher.net as well but the fecker hired an exorcist an put him on my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

LOL @ blacknight and Sponge. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Sponge Bob wrote:
    And yes, I am trying to haunt beecher.net as well but the fecker hired an exorcist an put him on my ass.
    Blacknight likes his carrots, I like my stick. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Ken Shabby wrote:
    I like my stick. :D

Call him off please, he wants to shave my back . I'll be nice to everyone for the rest of the week :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

and thats enough - locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement