Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3!! look at this Now!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

He's made me want to buy a PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'm feeling bad about this now. After all I have found a wealth of useful information on WWW.GOOGLE.IE!!!!

I put PS3 into this google thing and got a photo of an obvious sexual toy

ps3_controller.jpg

DP anyone...... I think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Trust Sony to try to reinvent sex toys. At least Nintendo are sticking to the classic design...

The Orgasm dosen't start till SONY says it does

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,972 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Re-inventing the sex toy? Sure they forgot to put a rumble feature in it!

They have ruined videogames. Now this generation will never reach the bliss filled days when you could gain immeasurable delight from the dual shock controller whilst making lara croft obey your every command. Oh yes! Jump for me you little slut! Oh you like that don't you mwhahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Royale

I hear Simonflanagan and the archbishop of Canterbury have never been seen in the same room, now I am not one to point fingers, but i will waggle* them just a bit.

*real word**

** may not be true at time of print.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

I just can't believe this kid is so stupid, that he still hasn't realised how famous he's become. Not one reply to this thread what so ever! We should get pictures of him picking his nose and eating it or reading a copy of "Boards.ie for Dummies" and see if we can sell it to the SUN or something. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭simonflanagan

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Who knows Simonflanagan could well represent the youth of today, the views of the next generation of gamers whose views and buying habits will help shape gaming for years to come.

Gods help us all, some one get me my rifle quick, before he mutates into something worse!

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Holy fcuk theres a thread bump

Someone needs to call Retro and have him ready the shotgun to put this zombie down :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

That OP...

The link....

The horror....

Dust everywhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement