Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scottish championships

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Fair play to u Bommer. good weekend for the Irish. Now we have to put up with 2 big heads lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

hey peoples thank u for alll the support and best wishes. just to confirm we did a 3 way deal for 23950 each with play stopping immediatly and rory matthews(rory needed this to secure a sponsership deal) taking the title. chip counts were 380k v 381k v 471k. so a 3 way deal evenly split with chip lead taking the trophy. great deal in my eyes.
    another good result the irish mob had was from our own bomber tribeca nolan who also constructed a 3 way deal in the pot limit omaha also taking the trophy home as he was the chip lead so all in all a great result out off scotland for the irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Well done dave,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

U done us proud lads and i'll be headin over with u next year to try and keep the trophy in the emerald isles! Well its not quite the scottish championships, but i'm off to the red cow now...dont think the prize money will be quite as big..................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

Many congrats to Dave, I'm delighted for you and not just because I got lucky lucky in selecting you to play in my place :D

Well done to all the Irish lads there - I hope next time illness won't prevent me from joining u guys (taking a break from da poker world for a while but hopefully will meet some of u in the not 2 far distant future) - it sounded like a great time was had by all - Dave for 1 sounds like a top bloke from talking to him on phone...and wish him all the best in the WSOP - believe he is looking for backers for it...sounds like a good investment to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement