Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

rovert wrote: »

A match conducted after both men were hungover after the night before after going on the batter in Preston, England.

That was brilliant. Fair play to the crowd for playing along the whole match. Probably wouldn't have worked in America with too many loud mouths trying to get themselves over.

Could watch those two wrestle all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Interesting to hear this guy talk. I never really looked up anything about him before.

Almost unrecognizable as Skinner, looks quite like Larry Zbyszko

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Mean

This is a very funny interview. Poor Tom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm sure he was just thinking "How do I explain the difference without mentioning the implants?"

Max Moon the GREATEST never was gimmick IMO

Listamania: Most Botched Matches 2014
    http://vimeo.com/116991616

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Listamania: Most Botched Matches 2014
    http://vimeo.com/116991616
    I love Maffew. But including a decent match in the top 10 most botched matches because of the crowd is at best idiotic! That RR crowd would have sh1tted on Ambrose winning the title because it wasn't Bryan! Like honestly, listing matches in the most botched list because crowds sh1t on it is not a good move by any part (and there is more than one match he does this for).

I'm annoyed because I expect more from him! Just like I'd be annoyed if Jay half-arsed an OSW review!

LANA!!!

• Advertisement

Just remembered this and I am so happy:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

D-FENS wrote: »
    Almost unrecognizable as Skinner, looks quite like Larry Zbyszko
    Now that you say it, yeah, he does. I couldn't really recognise him from the past either.

Brad Maddox is back

Still get over how much Tessa resembles her Da and being a looker at the same time:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

That link got pulled. But if you can get round the geoblocking here's the iplayer link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02dlcf3/insane-fight-club-2-insane-fight-club-ii-this-time-its-personal
    Insane Fight Club II
    Insane Fight Club is back. This year the boys are taking their unique form of entertainment to England as they stage fight nights in Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool and Newcastle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

my new way of getting RAW or Smackdown results

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Two of my mates having a Ric Flair chop-off contest straight after the Rumble. Bare chest, open hand chops and no tensing or moving allowed. Listen for Naitch's theme kicking in at 4:18 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

How good would it have been if his catchphrase was "Son, I'm gonna take you down....to Blanchardstown"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

THIS IS AMAZING

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

This was a nice find. Shinsuke Nakamura and Kazuchika Okada for once not been too awesome at something (baseball) especially Okada. Wished they hit their moves on the Ref though would have be funny as hell. Nakamura looks like he be a great laugh to go out on the lash with, he's eccentric as hell.

Absolute Intense Wrestling uploaded a really good Women's match with character.

That match happened during a massive snow storm. The venue had no heating or running water so everyone was freezing. The girls came to the ring in jackets. Athena flying in from Texas very nearly missed the shows due to transport issues, resulting in the owner making a mad dash risking his car to and from the airport to try and get Athena back to the venue in time meaning Yim and Athena had little preparation.

The commentary and moments of hestitation and spottiness drags it down a little but still it lived up to it's dream match type billing at the time. They are two of top workers on the US indies.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Officer999

Amazing to think what they could achieve if that's without preparation!

Absolute Intense Wrestling uploaded a really good Women's match with character.

That match happened during a massive snow storm. The venue had no heating or running water so everyone was freezing. The girls came to the ring in jackets. Athena flying in from Texas very nearly missed the shows due to transport issues, resulting in the owner making a mad dash risking his car to and from the airport to try and get Athena back to the venue in time meaning Yim and Athena had little preparation.

The commentary and moments of hestitation and spottiness drags it down a little but still it lived up to it's dream match type billing at the time. They are two of top workers on the US indies.

Wish this was the WWE TV Cena:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

This look one shoot interview to catch, Bill Mercer now 89 telling some interesting stories on WCCW and the Von Erichs.

Advertisement