Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increasing magic attributes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Ah, all cleared up now, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I also thought that you had to be able to cast it. Which is much worse. You can buy Soul Trap 30 seconds but unless you have Illusion 50 you can't actually cast it.

But I've mostly forgotten by now...

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

Yipee I got my last mages guild recommendation last night. Its off to Magic Uni for me. I just hope I don't bump into Harry Potter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Mad Mike wrote:
    Yipee I got my last mages guild recommendation last night. Its off to Magic Uni for me. I just hope I don't bump into Harry Potter.

congrats man, there are some nice benefits to being in the mages guild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

yes the invisibilty spell is very handy
    now where is Hermiones room again ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

Mad Mike wrote:
    I know, I know - its just too easy to get distracted in this game. I'm already at level 21 and I haven't finished any of the major quest series (unless you count the arena). I have decided to knuckle down for a bit though and complete the main quest - It just doesn't seem right to waste any more time finding people's lost wedding rings when the armies of Hades are massing to overwhelm us all.

The main quest is the last thing you want to do! Thats the ultimate challenge, the final task that's just over the horizon which everything else both builds up to and yet is meaningless by comparison. It's the challenge that hangs at the back of your conscience that always says "Right you may have a lot done, but you're still not finished yet." Don't take that away from yourself, You don't just owe it to you, but you owe it to Bethesda themselves to fully enjoy one of the greatest works of art there is in the gaming world....

Whoa I've been away from the game for way too long, didn't realise I missed it so much.

Advertisement