Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headsup Round 3!! Read and post results.

Options
  • 01-06-2006 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Attached is the most recent spreadsheet that jd emailed me.

Have a read for matchups and post results in this thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭jd

headsup.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

DeVore just beat me 2:1, WP Tom, and GL in the tournament

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Savage game between Ste and I but when the dust settled I squeaked the win 2:1. Game was dominated by horrible beats and rebeats, roughly equal in number for both of us. GG Ste, I scared my flat mates shouting at that AK vs K3 on the K3x board when the river came! :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

DeVore wrote:
    Savage game between Ste and I but when the dust settled I squeaked the win 2:1. Game was dominated by horrible beats and rebeats, roughly equal in number for both of us. GG Ste, I scared my flat mates shouting at that AK vs K3 on the K3x board when the river came! :)

DeV.
    It was a great game. I particularly liked that AK one, but equally I really didn't like that inside straight hitting on the river. All-in pre-flop my Ax v your KJ, then a terrible AQx flop... river the inevitable 10 :(:(:(

WP again and GL Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fattony99

I won against Ste45, put a horrible beat on him in the first game when I was all in and struggling. UL Steve gg.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

Bp! goes through to next round after taking my scalp in the third game. My pocket 3's ran into his pocket 6's with the tribeca blinds forcing the action - great game Bp! and well played m8.

Tim

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Bp!

Myself and PiperT just finished up.
    Was a very good game, though my 9 2 crackin his Aces at the end of the 1st game was sick enough :p
    he ran all over me in the 2nd one and i never got going and the 3rd game really was anyones game but with high blinds we got it all in with his 33 not suckin out on my 66

Good games Tim

EDIT: ya got there b4 me, yeh i enjoyed it alot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

I have been unable to play my 2nd round game against Hyzepher as he does not have any online accounts. I pmed him last week trying to sort out the game but never heard back. Im not sure what the rules are but i dont want to go out in 2nd round cause we did not play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

I've given CoD a bye to the next round as I'm heading away now next week for a few weeks.

Best of luck in the next round CoD!!;)

Shay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

"Was a very good game, though my 9 2 crackin his Aces at the end of the 1st game was sick enough :p "

Glad you brought it up first - I didn't want to mention it for fear of being seen as a whinger ! LOL :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭CoD

Have a good time shaydy and thanks again.

Iceman78 wrote:
    I have been unable to play my 2nd round game against Hyzepher as he does not have any online accounts. I pmed him last week trying to sort out the game but never heard back. Im not sure what the rules are but i dont want to go out in 2nd round cause we did not play the game.

You go through.
    Looking back at the various posts you have made more of an effort to get the game played..
    jd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

myself and Ollieboy are playing our second-round tomorrow at 8.30pm. the winner will jump straight into the next round to play catch-up.

EDIT: should that be third round? anyway, we are one behind!

EDIT2: woo-hoo 1000th post, what are the chances it would be on the poker forum?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Roundtower beat me 2:1 on ladbrokes, wp mate....

but you suck out on me twice in the 2nd game to stop me winning.lol

gl in the next rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

lol - ty - i know i played terribly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Imposter beat me 2-1 with a great call for all his chips

wp Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Imposter beat me 2-1 with a great call for all his chips

wp Colm
    Thx. Didn't think it was that great of a call to be honest. I can't believe I called the bet I did in the 2nd game! Major stupidity there.

Anyways gg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Daveydevil just whitewashed me:mad:

Ok I was away for a week, and I see there are 6 matches outstanding..
    Any problems arranging these games let me know (post here!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

myself and mr Jelly are playing Thursday at 6.30ish, live in the Fitz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

Daragh beat me in our game.
    My fault for dealing one of his 4 river outs in the first game :)
    Was fun anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

sorry about that again rob! I posted it in the bad beat thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

The Ace Face beat me 2-1.

ggs, gl
    \r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭The Ace Face

Good Game against Tricky D, I lost 1st game which was the 1st I had lost in competition, made me nervous knowing 1 mistake and I was gone. Fortunately I got the cards in last 2 games.

Hand that done me in 1st game was good:

I limped with AK....hit AA10 flop ( lol ).....Trick raises! I reraise he goes all in....I call in .0003 seconds...he throws over 33 ( online of course ).....
    I lose....fuc kin magic button on turn brought a 3!

Tricky was unlucky in last game geeting all in H/U with AJ.....I had AQ!

GG m8,

Ray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fattony99

I'm on hols atm, can't get to a PC for long enough to play. Hope its ok to play when I get home, July 3rd.

fattony99 wrote:
    I'm on hols atm, can't get to a PC for long enough to play. Hope its ok to play when I get home, July 3rd.
    Seeing as we are still finishing the previous round, i think you'll be ok..
    Can you drop roundtower2 a pm to make a prelim arrangement?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Cardshark202 crushed me like a bug.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Marq wrote:
    I'm not sure who I wanted to win that match. I think you are a better heads up player then me Marq so I guess the devil-you-don't-know etc...

Right so Mr Shark ... if that IS your real name.... lets get it on!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

DeVore wrote:
    I'm not sure who I wanted to win that match. I think you are a better heads up player then me Marq so I guess the devil-you-don't-know etc...

Right so Mr Shark ... if that IS your real name.... lets get it on!

DeV.
    I'm going in to watch this. Will head shots be allowed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Marq wrote:

I am a luckbox, but also a superior player obviously.

To Tom: gg, ul wp.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement