Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer available

Options
  • 30-05-2006 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

drummer looking for serious gigging band, dedicated and open

to most styles as long as the music is good,thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭loki_atwa

hey im based in dublin looking to form a presidents of the usa tribute band just for gigging

where abouts are you based if you want check them out go here

www.fabchannel.com
    the newest gig has yet to be updated but search for the older one to get an idea of what im lookin for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Corrina Penston

Hi There, myself and a friend of mine have started a new band. I write the material, you can check it out on www.myspace.com/corrinapenston. Let me know what you think, what kind of experience do you have by the way? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 The Circus

Hey we're lookin for a drummer.
    View our posts for more info or visit:
    www.myspace.com/theoriginalcircus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Vemorana

We are a dublin based band in desperate need of a new drummer as we have gigs in Crawdaddy, Kennedys, The Hub, and the Voodoo Lounge in July. YOu can check out our music on www.Myspace.com/Vemorana , Although the demos there are not truly representative of our live sound.We play a variety of instruments from trumpet, clarinet, violin, mandolin, accordion, through to theremin, Harmonophone, Synths and samplers (plus of course gutiars and bass). If you're interested contact us: Vemorana@gmail.com

Should be a video of our last gig in crawdaddy up on bebo late next week to give you a better idea of what we do:

visitvemorana.bebo.com

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Check out this thread and see if your interested.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054941260

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cubistfunk

The cubist funk need a drummer-visit us at www.myspace.com/simonbushbyandthecubistfunk to get an idea of our style. We're original, we're ambitious, we're talented. You can give me a yelp at cubistfunk@hotmail.com if you're interested and we can see about organising something.
    Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

hey,
    if you've not found a band yet, we're looking for a drummer. we play mostly acoustic tunes at the moment with some djembe drums and badhran all original songs. Our line up is 2 acoustic guitars, bass guitar violin and vocals. Our lead guitar player is leaving the country for a few months and we hope to find a drummer while he is away. we range in age from 22 to 40ish...we definitely are not looking for a metal drummer, just someone with ryhthm and imagination and subtelty.
    influences include pearl jam, neil young, kila, dirty 3, redneck manifesto, tool, slint explosions in the sky.....could go on all day
    a couple of our tunes are here, www.myspace.com/entheosinfo
    we've recently played a couple of gigs in the village and have a demo ready to launch.if you're interested drop me a mail to boddahdidit@yahoo.com
    Cheers

Advertisement