Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using laptop stateside

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Twas a miscommunication.

It got lost in the translation over the atlantic ;)

I had been looking at repair places prior to the screenshot being taken and had a lot on my mind at the time.

A mistake on my behalf is all. Clearly a screenshot wasn't going to show if it was the screen itself but it did diagnose the problem :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Try a OS Reinstall back everything up onto your external hdd just a suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I was due a fresh install over the summer anyway, just no time atm to sit down and backup my stuff.

We shall see :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Good grief, it started off working fine and about a power plug and turned into a disaster. :) Hope you get it sorted out.

Advertisement