Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best site to buy DVDs

Options
  • 24-05-2006 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

What is the best website to buy DVD's from (eg. Price, selection, service etc.)?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I shop around when buying any dvd and usually find cdwow or play.com cheapest. Always try different cdwow countries though cos sometimes some are cheaper. Sometimes Ive found play.com very expensive though.
    Delivery is quick enough.
    Bought from amazon.co.uk recently and it took 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Play and cdwow are generally the most convient and cheapest I find. On play though make sure you order in sterling as its cheaper. The problem with play and cdwow(esp. cdwow) is the selection isnt as good as some places like amazon. But I never order from amazon, its slow to ship and the shipping costs are a kick in the crotch. I recently started ordering from choicesdirect also and have been well impressed by the prices and service.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Advertisement