Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopter Pilot

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Pabloescobar

http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=23

loads of info re training in the above link should answer most questions you have

• Registered Users Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Yeah really interested in doing this lads.just wondering would the bank sort you out with a loan and pay it back through part time work on the side?Have got a birthday present lesson in two weeks so will let you know if I'm still enthuased by it then.Is it really 400 blips for a lesson?good girl,good girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I think if you are not going to go the traditional route and into the airlines and prepared to accept that you are not going to make a lot of money. Then there seems to opportunities in the smaller companies all over the world. But that's fixed wing twin turbo props and the like. Helicopters seem to be much more rarefied though.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

It's too expensive here in Ireland, I'd prefer to do it fulltime and in a country where the weather is dependable and pleasant. Any recommendations on locations?

Advertisement