Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat FM Diamond Heist

Options
  • 23-05-2006 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭

I'd say theyre ragin in Beat fm over this one!The feckin diamonds were found by some bright spark a day after the competition started!!
    I'd say they'll hide them better next time!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

???

where did they hide them, and what is it all about. i dont listen to Beat

• Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Mossy Monk wrote:
    ???

where did they hide them, and what is it all about. i dont listen to Beat

They basically ran this competition with a jewellers in Clonmel ( or somewhere!) and they buried 12grands worth of diamonds in one of the s east counties; the idea was to listen to beat and they would give out a couple of clues a day as to where they were buried.
    This guy from Bagenalstown cracked the clues v quick (2nd day) and found the treasure buried near the railway bridge on carlow road out of Kilkenny!
    I think they picked a too obvious place; I mean everyone in the s east and beyond has prob driven by here at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

and they wont shut up about them being found, even though its over! **** radio station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I hate everything about Beat Fm. I really do, all the DJ's are truely awful, the station director doesn't know his arse from his elbow. It's like a Why-don't-you summer project that just won't ****ing end. My girlfriend listens to it in the car and I swear to christ I'm going to be a single man if she perserveres.

I pray for the day that I see one of those beat minis under a lorry with a pool of blood pouring from it...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,386 ✭✭✭✭road_high

fade2black wrote:
    I hate everything about Beat Fm. I really do, all the DJ's are truely awful, the station director doesn't know his arse from his elbow. It's like a Why-don't-you summer project that just won't ****ing end. My girlfriend listens to it in the car and I swear to christ I'm going to be a single man if she perserveres.

I pray for the day that I see one of those beat minis under a lorry with a pool of blood pouring from it...

You really don't like beat fm then....

• Advertisement
Advertisement