Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Houses?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

The spels become cheaper the better you get in the respective school of magic, it should bring them within reach. :)

That makes sense really but I have neglected the skills of the mage as I find playing as one very tough

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My mage skills are awesome, I ran around the whole game casting constantly as I ran. By the time my arcgery was 30 my conjuration was in the eighties and I'm not a mage. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

yeah but doesn't destructive magic have to strike a foe in this for the skill to increase

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Think so, it takes like five million fire balls to kill some things though :)

Advertisement