Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dungarvan

Options
  • 20-05-2006 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

anyone here from dungarvan, or does anyone here even know much about the place. i am moving there in a few weeks and just wanted to get the lowdown on the place.
    feel free to pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Have been there many times. Have friends there. Nice town which has plenty of facilities etc. Good luck with the move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Spend alot of my summers down around there. Dungarvan is nice, expanding no end (like most Irish towns these days). Been alot of changes in Dungarvan over the last few years, with the introduction of the new Dunnes Stores shopping centre and that.... Plus Dungarvan is only a few minutes away from the Gold Coast and indeed Clonea Strand, which both tend to be very busy spots during the summer months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

dont they have a digital cinema down there or summat? wen down there last week collectin a friend and went for a nosy around the town seems nice enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

yes the cinema is digital. must pop in there for a look sometime. seems to be nice and loud when going past it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

nitelife is pretty ****....if ur used to good niteclubs like

• Advertisement

once you are past the age of 23 then night clubs aint worth a **** anyway :D

That's not true!! I'm 25 and still a Nite Club goer. But then the nite club i'd go to here in Co. Tipperary is just a glorified hay barn.

So when is that drive-thru McDonald due to open. Saw it on my way in the last weekend I was down.

don't worry it was an opinion

i am 26 and havent been bothered to attend religiously for 4 years. maybe that is just me

I wouldn't attend to the same extent that i did a few months ago, but i do still go for a look once in awhile.... anything for a late drink. LOL

Advertisement