Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retiring as UL Mod

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Nukem wrote:
    Well kids took a bit longer than i thought but officially so long.
    440 and Kai are the new mods. Bow to the new over lords:D

New co-mods Derm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

gratz to the new co-mods! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Aye congrats to 440 and Kai. Should be interesting!

Best of luck Nukem in your job too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Cheers guys! We hope to rule with a firm and iron fist... oh i mean fair.. or summat like that.... i dunno.. just dont piss us off, right? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Congrats 440 and kai. You must have suck......ahem anyway, congrats

*mutters bitterly about having more posts then 440, and mumbles something about murder and 'when she least suspects it'*

• Advertisement

Peteee wrote:

*mutters bitterly about having more posts then 440, and mumbles something about murder and 'when she least suspects it'*

Now now, bitterness will just result in beating, or banning, or both!! So... shaaaddduupppp. Sure im sure you will do <insert insult here> stuff to kai so that you can run wild in here.

Whats that I hear ... something about me being "Drunk on power" - Oi watch it

Ah seriously though, tis all a bit of a laugh now, but sure you all know the score.. and for any noobies, all this banter is perfectly harmless. Myself and kai will be very fair and keep a relative lid on the 'in-jokes' but if you wanna take part in the fun you'll just have to come along to the social events like our annual egg and spoon race and so forth.

btw... in here... just call me katie :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

440Hz wrote:
    beating, or banning, or both!! So... shaaaddduupppp.

Take that cup of power away from your mouth Ms. 440! You've had more then enough of it.

4 days too it took...strong stuff this 'power'

*examines bottle*

100% pure power. Handle with extreme caution. Always use gloves to handle. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and strong flavours. 'Power' is the official drink of the third reich

Official Motto:"achtung achtung die fuhrer is in zee house"

Peteee wrote:

Official Motto:"achtung achtung die fuhrer is in zee house"

Ahem, where on earth did you get that from?? ahem cough cough... its a pure democracy in here ya know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Peteee wrote:

No no, it was mine that was :)

• Advertisement

Congrats to new Education C-mods hullaballoo and çrash_000

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,715 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Danke, Unter-Fuhrer. :)

Danke, Unter-Fuhrer. :)

oops!! what have you started! The minions will go crazy for that :D

Achtung :)

Advertisement