Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And into the second round of Boards Heads UP

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I've been in touch with Gholimoli and neither of us could play over the weekend so we've arranged to play one night this week, just need to confirm which night it is. Probably tomorrow or wed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭jd

Ok Lads-
    Lets see how we are Thursday Noon- Then next round begins.

Hyzepher wrote:
    Well it's Iceman who is unavailable for the last while since he is out of the country - so you can get those ***** off :)

Hyzepher
    I can't edit that post. When is he back? In all fairness, he had difficulty in contacting you for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

I just got beat by AN Gaíscioch in 2 see saw games, The auld ppp connection didn't help the game tbh.

Was well beaten in the 3rd of the games. Walked into A;s in the 2nd and third game and into K's in the 2nd Game

Well played brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭An Gaiscíoch

The first two were see-saw alright. Both around the 60 hand mark. Sorry bout my crappy connection !!!
    Good game though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Legend_DIT

Spiritus advances to the next round... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

StaringElf kicked the shít outta me 2-0:)

well played man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭staringelf

StaringElf kicked the shít outta me 2-0:)

well played man

cheers man, i got some nice flops at the right time. gg wp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I beat Gholimoli last night, with help from the rigged river on Tribeca :D

Though there are 4 outstanding games, you can get started on the next round. I know Devore's game had to be rescheduled due to boards server problems...
    jd

headsup.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Trippie gave me a bye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

rag2gar bt bandanna boy

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

Looks like my 2nd round game against Hyzepher is a no go at the moment as he does not have any online accounts and i wont make it into town before the weekend to play it live.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Iceman78 wrote:
    Looks like my 2nd round game against Hyzepher is a no go at the moment as he does not have any online accounts and i wont make it into town before the weekend to play it live.
    Surely it'd be easier for him to just set up an account somewhere?? It's not that much hassle?? :confused::confused:.

E.G. See my sig, he doesn't even have to deposit any money??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Spiritus beat Lafortezza 2-1
    gg Ken

Iceman78 wrote:
    ok
    I want a result by Monday morning. :)
    Otherwise I'm tossing for it..
    jd

I'm doing exams at the mo and wont be finished til wed, so unless I can get a couple of days grace....I'll have to let charlieash go through.

(students....:rolleyes: )
    Final call :)
    Any chance of a result? I think I pmed you previously
    jd

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

Ste05 wrote:
    Surely it'd be easier for him to just set up an account somewhere?? It's not that much hassle?? :confused::confused:.

E.G. See my sig, he doesn't even have to deposit any money??

I have sent another pm to Hyzepher asking him to use Stes sig and set up an account that way. If he does this, we should be able to play in the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Iceman78 wrote:
    I have sent another pm to Hyzepher asking him to use Stes sig and set up an account that way. If he does this, we should be able to play in the next couple of days.
    Is there anywhere that does play money 1v1 tables?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

jd wrote:
    ok
    I want a result by Monday morning. :)
    Otherwise I'm tossing for it..
    jd

you should probably put this on the recreational/sex forum....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

lafortezza wrote:
    Is there anywhere that does play money 1v1 tables?

UB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 CharlieAsh

Myself and Phantom are gonna play our game right now on PPP.Post my bad beat here in a while.Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 CharlieAsh

Was fortunate enough to beat Phantom_Lord 2-1 in our Heads-Up encounter.The first game was by far the best with Phantom fighting back from around 300 chips 4 times to take the lead or go level.That game lasted a long time.The second game was over in about 4 hands with Phantom calling my semi-bluff.I had middle pair and he had top pair.The 3rd game was also over fairly fast............maybe 8/9 hands.I was lucky to be sitting on a pair the first 2 hands and had high cards with perfect flops after that.
    Enjoyed it immensely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

myself and Ollieboy can't play until tuesday. He has the IPT over the weekend (obviously very important!), and i'm working flat out. Hope this is okay...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

and i'm working flat out.

Of all the excuses this is always the lamest!

Even though Ollieboy is playing over the weekend his excuse is a bunch of bull$hit too:D

Advertisement