Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish planners need to go to planning school!

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

murphaph wrote:
    "treasonous westbrits" is hardly 'light ribbing' nordydan. There wan't even a smilie face to imply you were trying to be humourous. I can't see you, so how am I supposed to know you are trying to be funny? Ya get me?

Anyway, as for this gem;

No, if he wants to partake in a .ie website then he's going to encounter views of RoI citizens and we're not all gonna be waving tricolours and lamenting Kevin Barry's hanging! If the guy wants to contribute to commuting/transport and a cross border road is discussed then he's going to face the reality that a border exists. Simple as that. I'm not going to pussy foot around people because of their own political beliefs, whatever they may be. I would consider politely asking someone to move to a country they feel at is in to be far more appropriate than calling members on here "treasonous westbrits", whether it was meant in jest or not. In any case, if I was to be pro-british, intentionally or otherwise, it would be not one iota of your business ;) Or do we not live in a freethinking democracy now?

Well, im just saying to use common sense. I dont care whether your unionist or not. Its just you are inviting critical comments when you get political.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭nordydan

Believe me murphaph, we all know up here you are a treaonous west brit, I have compiled a dossier and handed it to the 'lads' in south armagh.
    Now either you start supporting that junction on the M1 or we'll burn down the Sunday Independent and then you'll have nothing to read over your cup of earl grey after your cricket game on a Sunday.:mad:

Only keeping you going there for gods sake!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

darkman2 wrote:
    Well, im just saying to use common sense. I dont care whether your unionist or not. Its just you are inviting critical comments when you get political.
    Erm, go back and read the thread. Pick out the first remotely political comment on it. Who made it?*

*Hint, twasn't me ;)

@nordydan, :D Now that was funny, I laughed out loud at that one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭nordydan

murphaph wrote:
    Erm, go back and read the thread. Pick out the first remotely political comment on it. Who made it?*

*Hint, twasn't me ;)

@nordydan, :D Now that was funny, I laughed out loud at that one. :)

Good man yourself murphaph, we all love roads at the end of the day man......

• Registered Users Posts: 78,262 ✭✭✭✭Victor

OK behave!
    nordydan wrote:
    Now either you start supporting that junction on the M1 or we'll burn down the Sunday Independent
    Please do! Anyway, the Sunday Times has much better cricket coverage, or so the lads down the cumman say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement