Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animated Gif Thread (56K BEWARE!)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Risque!
    I wonder how you make these things.

I use Jasc Animation Shop 3 or PS Imageready, they're quite easy to make actually, maybe i'll write up an EDU ;)

here's a couple of examples of ones i made with Jasc Animation Shop 3

beyoncehgdfhgdf2.gif

121.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

assshake3ad.gif

TD4.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

sample for chad.

\o/ wouldn't even get full breasts in slydice :D

TD4.gif

^^ I'f you blurr your vision, looks like the sugababes..

/bouncy-bouncy-bouncy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm like slydice++. :p

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

att183895gu.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Wow Tar., I like this one. :D

cuthrev.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thought about putting it in slydice for ya. ;)

25118560059.gif

1.jpg

StipScene1.gif

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

alphani.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

prwhbl2-.gifprwhbl2-.gifprwhbl2-.gifprwhbl2-.gifprwhbl2-.gif
    having the mantra on your computer works the same as a traditional Mani wheel. As the digital image spins around on your hard drive, it sends the peaceful prayer of compassion to all directions and purifies the area.

maniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gif
    maniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gif

maniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gifmaniwheel-anim.gif

Alizee_dance.gifAlizee_dance.gifAlizee_dance.gif

Oh I remember that vid well. :D

• Advertisement

turning.gifturning.gifturning.gif

breaktux.gif

1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif1133335415895.gif
    I believe this thread is the cause of most of the broadband in Ireland today to be slow :D

Advertisement