Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITT post obligatory AH replys

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

(*Bebo*)

/nice tits btw

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

You are all banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Seems to me (imho) that SOME mods are just intersted in power and banning ppl for no reasin other then a powertrip,imho
    but the majoraty do a good job imo

just my €00.02 tho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

This thread belongs in another forum (no rewards for guessing who this is).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/Tar.Aldarion posts completely off topc one liner, possibly flamish, possibly nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Geez schmeeze, I can never figure out if that Tar is a boy or a girl and now it's keeping me up all night and Granneh's bunions aren't being massaged anymore and the whole situation is escalating. First, I thought Tar was a girl and then a guy and then a girl in a guy's body and then a lesbian (altho Father Magqinchy says there's no such thing) but jeebers fleebers I'm more and more confused by every post I read by him/her. Crikey, hah?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

[colour="magenta"]Lollers![/colour]

/me grabs popcorn and waits.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

lol :D
    like omg!
    I haven't read any further than the original post but I'm sure that this has been posted before, in a better forum, like use the like Search utility or Google it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This thread isn't as good as it used to be etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

I hope this is the right thread LOL, but my girlfriend recently told me she has been sleeping with my pet gerbils for the past 8 months :o ...and now they're gonna move in together....
    so my question is, when can i get access to the soccor forum?

when can i get access to the soccor forum?

It's succor.

You pedant. Take it to spell czechs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Have you even read the previous posts??
    STFU until you know the 'facts'!

What does STFU mean? Someone help!!!

No, STFU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

rofl

Advertisement