Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photoshop Tips & Tricks for Photographers

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Can't you just Quote the post and update the links. Hopefully a mod will then edit the OP for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Dimy

I think I'll end up creating a new thread for the Photoshop tutorials. But that's fine, it'll be exclusively Photoshop tutorials.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

I'd suggest using photoshop or gimp for that. At least in Lightroom 1 & 2.. it's really more of a "spotting" tool then a cloning tool. (Perhaps this tool is improved in 3?)
    shepthedog wrote: »
    anyone have a good tutorial on cloning in Lightroom?? Have some troublesome branches to remove..

• Registered Users Posts: 28 fizzoo12

Dimy wrote: »
    Your photo's with tilted horizons were an inspiration jools... ;) I have some other tutorial-ideas so will make a few more additions to this thread.

Also if anyone has a question about how to do something in Photoshop, feel free to post your original image here and describe what you would like to be done about it, I might give it a go and describe it step-by-step if it's possible to do.

Great to have these tutorials Dimi, keep up the good work ....

Have you any advise on how to make a body look slimmer or can it be done in PS .. also can a persons skin be cleaned up, blemishes erased etc ..

fizzoo12 wrote: »
    Great to have these tutorials Dimi, keep up the good work ....

Have you any advise on how to make a body look slimmer or can it be done in PS .. also can a persons skin be cleaned up, blemishes erased etc ..

Thanks, and yes... you can make a body look slimmer with PS. They do it all the times for magazines.... :) But I haven't read that chapter yet in my PS book, it's a bit more advanced stuff.

Anyways, I'll be opening a new thread soon (this weekend) and will start with reposting my original tutorials with new images. Then I'll see if I can get a bit more into the more advanced stuff as well.

-Dimy

This thread has now been discontinued, the new photoshop tutorial thread can be found here.

-Dimy

Advertisement