Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Nukem wrote:
    How about thursday week bout 8.30 in the stables or groody or sports bar?????

Perhaps :)

Looks like Kai found someone that is a big a smart ass as he is,get in there don and welcome to boards (nout bad meant by that Don)

Shuta yo face!
    He's a big softy at heart :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

rmacm wrote:
    Groody ftw!

I will agree with rorys sentiments here, even if I am a bit surprised that he actually typed 'ftw'

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

kaimera wrote:
    Shuta yo face!
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

well lads and lassies, il do my best to make it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Nukem wrote:
    How about thursday week bout 8.30 in the stables or groody or sports bar?????

Looks like Kai found someone that is a big a smart ass as he is,get in there don and welcome to boards (nout bad meant by that Don)

Glad to be here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Just reading this thread now, been busy busy and all that. Im up for a a few beverages alright, glad you lot picked next week cos Im going away today. Back on Tues though so Ill check the thread or ask one of ya for details next week and join you all. Meantime: Happy Easter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

Happy Easter to one and all! Thurs evening of next week (20th) sounds great - as long as I can be in bed by 10pm that night (and the only things preventing that from happening would be excess alcohol and engaging conversations, both of which abound at a BULBs meet-up).

(No witty post-closing comment currently available... it's so-called Good Friday and I'm at work.)

so Thursday night then?

:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'll be tryin to make it Thursday in Groody yeah??? If i can get 2 or 3 to come with me, otherwise i'll probably get dragged to mollys

There's be no dragging of anybody anywhere else.

You are now part of the 'brotherhood' of UL...no backing out. ó_O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Thursday night, 8.30, Groody Bar.

Be there or be circle...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

kaimera wrote:
    You are now part of the 'brotherhood' of UL...no backing out. ó_O

Word homie!

*executes secret handshake*

Peteee wrote:
    Word homie!

*executes secret handshake*

Errr... O_o

I dunno who or what exactly you've been talking too, but that is not our secret handshake.

You sick sick man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Hi,

Right so we're all on for tomorrow night then around 20:30 - 21:00 in Groody. Anybody new that's looking for us find the person in the trench coat (me) and the rest will be nearby.

Cheers
    Rory

Aye, we follow rory everywhere :rolleyes:

New folk can tell us from the picture thread above..or else the guys acting the f00l :)

Like any new folk will wanna join now that they have heard about the 'secret handshake'.... even i dont wanna know bout that.... eeuuuwwww

I, wholeheartedly, endorse this event. Even if you have friends who are not boardsies, bring em along so we can corrupt them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Unfortunately cant make it tomorrow. :-(
    Have to go to an 18th birthday party.

Oh the horror of it. :D

Ah well may wait to meet u all again, not that i dont see most of ye almost everyday, but hopefully the next time i meet ye i will have gotten a few more boardsers!!!

Enjoy it and i'll c ya soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

rmacm wrote:
    Hi,

Right so we're all on for tomorrow night then around 20:30 - 21:00 in Groody. Anybody new that's looking for us find the person in the trench coat (me) and the rest will be nearby.

Cheers
    Rory
    Ya about that trench coat I keep seeing a guy walking around in one and I keep wondering if its you. I know I should go to the Beers but yet again stuff came up(this time I have work and then I said id meet up with other people!!) On the plus side I did figure out who Bounseymousey is, turns out I knew him all along!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Lol it probably is there isn't really that many people I've seen wearing them around college. Say hello someday if you like, the worst that could happen is that it wouldn't be me.

Cheers
    Rory

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

rmacm wrote:
    the worst that could happen is that it wouldn't be me.
    Or it could be you:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Ya but that worst is fairly bad I really dont fancy seeing a blank expression on somebodies face after me saying "hi rory". I also dont fancy the pointing and laughing that would follow*

*ok thats probably exaturated but still!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

stand a short distance away and shout "Hey rory !!!" ..........blend into the crowd if there's no response ....................................ingenious :D

cooperguy wrote:
    Ya about that trench coat I keep seeing a guy walking around in one and I keep wondering if its you. I know I should go to the Beers but yet again stuff came up(this time I have work and then I said id meet up with other people!!) On the plus side I did figure out who Bounseymousey is, turns out I knew him all along!!!

There's more than 1 guy with a trenchcoat but if he's in the paddock with any of the guys from the pic thread above, it's rory.

or else around csis.

I'll be meetin a few lads in the stables at 9 and i'll try and convince them 2 come along

I do apologise. Now at home, totally slipped my mind.

Will make the next one. Week 15 at some point maybe or week 1 next yr

Fun beers all... nice one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Yep..had a good night lads and lady..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

It was a pleasure meeting you all... as always!

Looking forward to the next roundup... presumably post-exam time (late May I suppose)?

• Advertisement

Yeah, it was a very good night. I hope we can all forget the toilet roll conversation thread. I propose the next BULBs to be on Friday 26th, May, in probably the same location...

Opinions... and insults, to follow.

Advertisement