Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbour Boxing my car in

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Why don't you knock in to him at very unsociable hours and ask him really politely could he move his car back a little so you can get out. After getting him up out of bed a few times he'll most likely start to leave him space, I'd only do this if there are no young kids in his house.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Right, well this thread descended into an abyss of flaming overnight. I'm locking it because it's not going anywhere at all, and most of you are just tackling each other, and not the legal issues.

HelterSkelter, Karlitosway and Raiser, please be warned that I do not look kindly on personal attacks, and I will be quick to ban repeat offenders.

Edit: mountainyman has been removed from this warning, he was accidentally lumped in with the rest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement