Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

a lot quicker than the Tesco ones. within a month. ive switched to the boots ones instead of Tesco one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

Ordered my tesco vouchers 1st march, arrived today, ordered 5 and they had to be signed for,also received 50 euro cheque from redc which is AIB so very happy today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

lisar816 wrote: »
    Ordered my tesco vouchers 1st march, arrived today, ordered 5 and they had to be signed for,also received 50 euro cheque from redc which is AIB so very happy today :)

Aye got a RedC cheque out today myself. Feels great, pity they're so few and far between. Oh well c'est la vie! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

jackoire wrote: »
    I'll pm you some info.

Can you please send them to me too. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 pkkil

Thanks to this thread I have earned quite a bit from doing Surveys ,Videos, Games, Tasks, Searching, Offers, Radio Listening and Referrals.

Starting with IO's at the end of Nov 2013 (I will cash out before Xmas for Tesco vouchers).
    Then joined RedC, MySurvey, Acumen, Triabia, AskMePayMe. (used different usernames for Cint based sites).
    I also use GPT sites like Swagbucks and a PTC site for Referral based earning.

My earnings from the end of November :D
    Irish Opinions
    NCjG28K.png
    RedC
    eSXD4HG.png
    Triabia
    SGVrjZ1.png
    Paypal
    ox05Suh.png
    Amazon
    current balance
    JRXnfTP.png
    spent some already
    7hDpPcZ.png

If you are in US or UK you could easily make $5 / £5 a day as there's 100's of earning sites.
    If you join just the Irish survey sites today and stick with it you would have a nice amount earned by Xmas (which is what I'm saving for).

I have joined a few of the sites you have mentioned above but there is one Swagbucks how does this one work??

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

pkkil wrote: »
    I have joined a few of the sites you have mentioned above but there is one Swagbucks how does this one work??

You earn points for doing offers / watching videos (SBTV) / Surveys are the main ways.

I'll pm you some info.

You earn points for doing offers / watching videos (SBTV) / Surveys are the main ways.

I'll pm you some info.

Thank you for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Bit off topic, but is anyone still waiting for payment from Red C for surveys done late Jan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

NATLOR wrote: »
    Bit off topic, but is anyone still waiting for payment from Red C for surveys done late Jan?

I got a cheque for 50 off them last week :)
    Today I got a Red C survey for €5 and an easy IO for 2.50, so it wasnt a bad day

• Advertisement

Askmepayme seems to be good, got a survey yesterday for 1.50 similar to io..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

lisar816 wrote: »
    Askmepayme seems to be good, got a survey yesterday for 1.50 similar to io..

They are just Europinions. The surveys are few and far between. I earned 3.10 since last October and you have to have €30 to checkout. It takes ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

I got a cheque for 50 off them last week :)
    Today I got a Red C survey for €5 and an easy IO for 2.50, so it wasnt a bad day

how long does it take the cheque to come?

how long does it take the cheque to come?

It's sent automatically once your account hits 50

They are just Europinions. The surveys are few and far between. I earned 3.10 since last October and you have to have €30 to checkout. It takes ages!

Oh really, i only signed up Sunday so it was looking good to have got a survey already, oh well, ill take them as they come..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

elfy4eva wrote: »
    Aye got a RedC cheque out today myself. Feels great, pity they're so few and far between. Oh well c'est la vie! ;)

when you reach 50 points with red c, do they automatically send the cheque or do you have to request it?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

when you reach 50 points with red c, do they automatically send the cheque or do you have to request it?

Automatic at the next monthly cheque issue.

Irish independent also have a panel. Points given for tickets etc

Irish independent also have a panel. Points given for tickets etc

What is the web address for this thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

eventually got to the 50 mark with red c. they are more hassle

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

eventually got to the 50 mark with red c. they are more hassle

You get paid automatically at the 50 mark, albeit that takes some time to get there. Surveys are more reliable, screen out less often (and earlier if they do) and pay a lot more than IO.

How is that "more hassle"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

MYOB wrote: »
    You get paid automatically at the 50 mark, albeit that takes some time to get there. Surveys are more reliable, screen out less often (and earlier if they do) and pay a lot more than IO.

How is that "more hassle"?

The money is certainly good but I find them long and I am screened out very often. They are also very irregular and it takes an age to get to €50. I would earn more from IO by far than from RedC. But still, money for very little effort I suppose.

Just got my 1st check from RedC, took me nearly 5 months to reach 50. Would of got there sooner if I hadn't of messed up a survey or too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Just got my 1st check from RedC, took me nearly 5 months to reach 50. Would of got there sooner if I hadn't of messed up a survey or too.

Got my Red C cheque this morning too. Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,208 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hate when the survey lasts longer than the time they stated or you do a good bit of the survey and then don't qualify :mad:

I used get amazon vouchers for my 10 euros as in 8 pounds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

they've just changed the wait time for allocating points from 28 days to 6 weeks....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

My 1 cent 'reward' is still pending...
    I finally got credited for this survey. I completed it on the 12th of November, the 1 cent thing was pending since, two or three emails sent, finally the full amount (€1.50) was credited to me on Thursday last (24th April) - 5 months or thereabouts, not bad going!

First time ever that I successfully moaned about a survey screening out at what was clearly the end of the survey - have a "panel services reward credit" for two thirds of what it should have paid. Maybe, just maybe, they're getting more communicative...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stella04

I signed up a few years ago - possibly late 2008. I have 'earned' quite a number of vouchers - E10 for Boots and Tesco. It's either a feast or a famine; some months you might 3/4 surveys; sometimes none at all. The most annoying thing is, as alerted by another poster, is when you spend quite a bit of time answering a series of questions and then finding that you are ineligible. Just regard the whole business as a bit of fun, to be done when you have a few spare minutes. Actually, I found some really interesting and engaging surveys over the years - and, of course, some boring, repetitive ones!

• Advertisement

Just done a survey on IO with 1 question for 50 cent lol.

I really love acumen panel surveys the best now. Always qualify and there surveys a quick and easy. Just done 3 surveys and have enough for another Amazon voucher.

Advertisement