Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭bmc58

Just did one of the 60c ones on Triaba about attending arts/outdoor local events sponsored by the Arts Council.i'm sure I never did this one before.But overall I finda Triaba pretty good.I've made €160 from them this year and when you take a Pay Pal payout it's in your account within 48 hrs.So I will forgive them the few deductions that I suffer through the year,annoying as they are.

Just got a 50c survey from IO for 5 mns.Entered the survey and it said "welcome to the survey ,it will take 15 mns".I thought bad thoughts but started the survey to see how long it would take.It took 5mns !!! But why do these 5mn surveys say when you start them 15mns?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I got that tonight aswell on focus group ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Nice €4 lottery survey from red c puts me at €73

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,479 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got a nice 1000 point survey from lifepoints yesterday.

Boring but worth doing

€5 survey from red c on insurance and all done in 14 minutes, they are back to being the best payer now since esri surveys for covid stopped coming through acumen

Did it too.Took me two goes.Did two parts first yesterday and finished it this morning.

On €43 with RED C at the moment with three €3 Partner surveys pending.I'd say chances of a pay out are slim if I'm depending on them.But I'll get it sometime in Feb anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

with regards IO guys, what do ye do with the payouts? everything is like 10 euro and I'm struggling to find a way to combine the prepaid mastercards, can amazon take multiple vouchers for one order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭cute geoge

I remember I combined a 100 or more last year on the one card but for the life of me can not figure out how I done that .I now have a couple of hundred of tesco 10 euro digital vouchers even I do not ever shop there!!!

I order the Virtual mastercard and then a lidl voucher using it from all gifts. I shop in lidl all the time so it is really handy and I spend them as I get them. Or I used to use the virtual card and order a supervalu voucher from their own website

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

You can bang as many Amazon vouchers on to your account as you like. I've £320 on mine at the moment, even after the Christmas splurge.

Amazon £10 rewards are good value at €10 as well.

I get the €10 Tesco vouchers to my e mail (always collect at the €10 mark),save them through the year and print them out,then blow the lot on booze at Christmas.I'll be hitting Tesco tomorrow to blow my hard earned €150.😁

Just wondering,did anyone let their IO credit build up this year? And if so were there any problems claiming it?

I've been through all that with IO,banning accounts(for not paying attenttttion to questions,doing surveys too fast),removing credits,being reinstated (same as many on here).As it seems over the past year or so IO seems to have calmed down and was just wondering had anyone allowed their credit to build up? I will still take the €10 when I reach it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭cute geoge

340 euros Built up in I.O. and claimed it in tesco vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Pawsomest

Hmmm… LifePoints, I’ve read that this happened to some of their members before. Never expected it would have happened to me but I’m not bothered enough to contact them.

I'm also on LifePoints for a long tine(previously were My Surveys,I think) and wondering why you were banned? If yoy did nothing wrong why don't you query their descision? Often accounts are reinstated when the member queries their descision. IO comes to mind in this instance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Pawsomest

I’ve read that some members from LifePoints get their profile cancelled for no reason after getting paid (I believe I’ve read it on here but can’t find it anymore). I’m reducing the amount of survey sites I’m doing anyway as I’m expecting to have less free time from the new year (I will probably only keep doing RedC, Acumen and OpinionWorld), so I don’t think I would be bothered contacting them. Thanks for your advice though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

So what other sites outside of IO and redc would ye guys recommend? Quick scan through this page tells me opinion world, lifepoints and acumen (signed up for that but am getting no surveys)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

If you want decent returns for the effort - but maybe not a huge amount per annum - add ireach and also apply for a Kantar shop and scan scanner. Get an easy hundred or so a year for that in various voucher options, pays for a pair of two of Nike during sales.

If you are the default demographic for doing surveys (25-44 female) you may be waiting years to get one, older and males will have much more chance. Same as survey qualification basically

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Swagbucks for me is main earner now along with opinions.ie. both can earn points fron referrals too. use redc as well get about 50 euro per annum on that.gave up IO. Yougov give handy quick kills too but can taketime to build up for cashout

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

What are you doing on Swagbucks to make any sort of money??

I had swagbucks for 2 days and benched it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I dropped Swagbucks long ago as they pay badly and too much effort. IO gives me at least €450 a year. Then it's accumen, europinions, RedC and a couple of others. I pick and choose what surveys I do based in time and rewards. I'd be very disappointed if I only got €50 a year from RedC.

Try Triaba. Tolouna is another(plenty of surveys but not the best of payers,longish surveys for poorish rewarda.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Swagbucks is handy on your phone end of day watching tv. On the discover tab the survey pages there can often earn 1 sometimes 2 pt even if you dont qualify. This is particular handy when the team challenge is on each month. Join the team challenge each month and if you meet the min amount of points in the wk (ususlly 300 lately) its a min of 50 sb if you come 4th.

Also check their FB page will tell you when swago is on and join that. Thats often twice a month and can pick up easy swagebucks there. Also on certain days like eastee, valentines, patricks & christmas day there will be links for a bonus search. A few handy games in play section too that you can earn 10 daily. Also if you reach daily targets dont forget to collect you bonus Swagbucks from here each month they usually appear on the 5th and 6th of the month. They are just some tips. Feel free to PM for any more tips. Earning from referrals too if you have any. I dont but the person who referred me earns from that

Just checked earned 145 from swagbucks this year

Life points 35 euro

Opinions.ie 80 euro

You gov 30

• Advertisement

RED C gone quiet for me in the past week.On €43 with three €3 Parner surveys pending.Looking dodgy for a final payout for 2022.Any Christmas surveys around from Red C ?

Advertisement