Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

Don't go getting excited. You don't get anything until you have €50 and it could be stuck between 35 and 45 for two months. Plus, you could hit €50 on, for example, 1st September but the cheque won't arrive until 12th October. It's decent but it's no way to make any dependable amounts on any kind of regular basis.

Always a catch well it’s something I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Just a warning. Don’t be reliant on the surveys. I think most of us on here just see it as a bonus , a bit of the shopping etc. redc for most takes months to get to 50 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wooper

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Just a warning. Don’t be reliant on the surveys. I think most of us on here just see it as a bonus , a bit of the shopping etc. redc for most takes months to get to 50 euro.

Yeah the frequency of invites speeds up and slows so wouldn't want to be counting on that 50. Years of doing the surveys has taught me to skip the odd one too without feeling like it's such a waste. If spending 40 mins of your evening trying to remember every beer you've consumed in the last year is gonna drive you nuts, not worth it

Edited my trustpilot review of IO and they once again reported it for offensive language, this time the offensive language was 'withheld payment' :confused:

Dunno why trustpilot lets them decide what's offensive lol

Wow. With held payment ! That’s denial of freedom of expression. Report it to trust pilot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bmc58

Owed €3 from a 'partner' survey from REDC and also happen to be exactly €3 away from €50. Just a coincidence but frustrating nonetheless when the end of the month is coming up.
    Well, was stuck on €49 with RED C for two weeks now and as today is the "magic" 29th was resigned to going another month to reach the €50.But out of nowhere a €1 arrived in my inbox.Boy was I careful doing it.Success,I got to the €50.So sometimes you can get the result from RED C.Don't know how it works but sometimes you are surprised in a nice way.

• Advertisement

I do RedC and I'd be lucky to get €50 every two months!

Sorry tajd,but RED C are not too bad but €50 weekly forget it.Six to eigh weeks at least to get to €50 from RED C,and they are one of the best ones.

Wow. With held payment ! That’s denial of freedom of expression. Report it to trust pilot.

I'd keep away from Trust Pilot.I just don't trust them after reading some of the reviews they publish.Some of the reviews stretch my imagination.

bmc58 wrote: »

I'd keep away from Trust Pilot.I just don't trust them after reading some of the reviews they publish.Some of the reviews stretch my imagination.

Not me who posted on trust pilot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

bmc58 wrote:
    Well, was stuck on €49 with RED C for two weeks now and as today is the "magic" 29th was resigned to going another month to reach the €50.But out of nowhere a €1 arrived in my inbox.Boy was I careful doing it.Success,I got to the €50.So sometimes you can get the result from RED C.Don't know how it works but sometimes you are surprised in a nice way.

I myself got a €4 one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LB27no2

So after querying with IO why I wasn't getting any survey invites for a month they replied telling me my account had been suspended. I've gone back and asked them why as I've always given very full answers in all surveys and only have the one account so can't see why I've been suspended.

Has anyone had one of these suspensions lifted as it was a great way to earn a few quid in spare time.

Thanks a mil,

• Advertisement

Also, just wondering, am I entitled to the money that's in my account since I've already taken part in the surveys?

fmpisces wrote: »
    It's one of the best but it usually takes me a few months, maybe even 6 to reach €50. I usually get 2 cheques a year from them.

Honestly, I don't know of any sites or apps combined where you could make €50/week cash.
    Survey companies I use who pay into PayPal include Mobrog, Europinions, e-RG/Elite, Ask Me....Pay Me, Triaba Panel and Apinio.

Mobrog is available on the iOS store as far as I know, for the other 5 sites I mention they are all available collectively on the OpinionAPP, also on iOS.

Gave up Europinions myself this year.Got to the €30 cash out mark twice.In four years.Too long to reach a payout from them.

I joined red c and I cannot see any surveys to take or do they email them to you?

Check the E Mail address you joined them with regularly.Any survey invite will appear there.You won't be getting one or two a week though(well not usually).But a some will come each month.

LB27no2 wrote: »
    So after querying with IO why I wasn't getting any survey invites for a month they replied telling me my account had been suspended. I've gone back and asked them why as I've always given very full answers in all surveys and only have the one account so can't see why I've been suspended.

Has anyone had one of these suspensions lifted as it was a great way to earn a few quid in spare time.

Thanks a mil,
    Been there TWICE.And back on now for about six of months since.IO went through a phase of banning many on this site for various reasons but seemed to have calmed down a bit now.You have to be careful with youre answers on IO though.I myself dont do every invite I get from IO since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Gave up Europinions myself this year.Got to the €30 cash out mark twice.In four years.Too long to reach a payout from them.

Same here. Three years to cash out. They are another cint portal and send surveys that also come from other sites, only they are always the last to offer them.

Been there TWICE.And back on now for about six of months since.IO went through a phase of banning many on this site for various reasons but seemed to have calmed down a bit now.You have to be careful with youre answers on IO though.I myself dont do every invite I get from IO since.

Thanks a mil. I only have one account so can't see how they would ban me. Hoping to get back on though and I've always been good with my answers. Asked them for an explanation though as I definitely only have the one account.

LB27no2 wrote: »
    Thanks a mil. I only have one account so can't see how they would ban me. Hoping to get back on though and I've always been good with my answers. Asked them for an explanation though as I definitely only have the one account.

E Mail them and state your case.How you are truthful and honest and how you enjoy doing the IO surveys.They will probably look favourably on your request and reinstate you (and remind you on certain conditions that they have).But you must e mail them with your case for re instatement.

Same here. Three years to cash out. They are another cint portal and send surveys that also come from other sites, only they are always the last to offer them.

And IO use some Cint surveys which can lead to their "duplicate" surveys accusation leading to a ban from IO.Better off to delete Europinions in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wooper

I edited out the 'offensive language' and they reported my review for a THIRD time within hours, again it's for a sentence that contained nothing offensive.

They are slowly reporting every sentence of the review.. it's bizarre and god knows why trustpilot would even allow it but at this stage I'm just curious to see how far they'll go just to hush up one bad review..

If I didn't already know there's something dodgy there, I do now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dubs09

delly wrote: »
    Just an update for anybody that may have dabbled in amazon Mturk before. They have made a change whereby you don't have to use your earnings on Amazon.com vouchers, you can now withdraw in cash, minus some conversion and handling fees. It's a real game changer in terms of motivation, knowing you can get actual cash. Screengrab below of my earnings since starting in January.

480566.jpg

Wow, you must have some patience. I'm almost at the $20 mark which is the minimum for cash withdrawal. Find them tough and very cheap payments so you have to do loads to earn enough. Wish I had your patience for sure.

• Advertisement

Hit the €50 on RED C on the 29th due to a €1 survey.Today I got one for €3 and my account is showing €53.Just wondering if anyone who was on the €50 mark has had it taken from their account as usual.Don't mind waiting another month but just wondering have any with drawls taken place for payment from anyone.Sometimes it takes a couple of days for your account to go from €50 to zero.

Hit the €50 on RED C on the 29th due to a €1 survey.Today I got one for €3 and my account is showing €53.Just wondering if anyone who was on the €50 mark has had it taken from their account as usual.Don't mind waiting another month but just wondering have any with drawls taken place for payment from anyone.Sometimes it takes a couple of days for your account to go from €50 to zero.

The balance wouldn't have been amended to reflect the cheque issue yet. It's the first of the month when the balance changes.

The balance wouldn't have been amended to reflect the cheque issue yet. It's the first of the month when the balance changes.

Thanks Finley Tiny Fir,didn't know that.But won't starve if I don't get the €50 this month.Might have nearly another fifty by the time next 29th comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

It's REDC prize claim day! :)

source.gif

50quid richer in about 2 weeks hah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

dubs09 wrote: »
    Wow, you must have some patience. I'm almost at the $20 mark which is the minimum for cash withdrawal. Find them tough and very cheap payments so you have to do loads to earn enough. Wish I had your patience for sure.

Thanks for highlighting Dellys post. I missed that and it's been over 2 months me in the dark. I'm saving up for a large purchase but as you say it's a long slog on mturk.

Smiles35 wrote: »
    Thanks for highlighting Dellys post. I missed that and it's been over 2 months me in the dark. I'm saving up for a large purchase but as you say it's a long slog on mturk.

I gave up on them. Not worth the time or effort for the rewards I was getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭snowgal

I was refused by them!! :(

All grand today.Balance gone from€53 to €3 today.Cheque on the way.

It's REDC prize claim day! :)

source.gif

50quid richer in about 2 weeks hah :D

Ha,ha,very good.But I wouldn't go that far about getting €50 from RED C,but €50 is nice any time for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

dubs09 wrote: »
    Smiles35 wrote: »

There is actually a long learning curve with Mturk in terms of identifying the better paid surveys, but also qualifying for them once you get over a certain amount of hits. It is in the slow season now over summer, as colleges are out, but these type of $0.50 and $1.00 surveys are the ones that pay well for short time. There are plenty of other $1 and $2 that you can try and catch using a plugin called MTurk Suite for your browser. I also do a lot of the audio transcription hits that pay well.

Here is my current earnings:

487015.jpg

Advertisement