Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is bebo being throttled in NUIM?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

I was angry enough today in rye. just after 5 o'clock, a queue out the door, and at least half of the screens i could see................BEBO

Not a problem if there's no queue

If there is, I believe death by a thousand cuts would be advisable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg look @ ur fotozzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!!!!! so kewl!!!!!!!

TAKE MY QUIZ!!!!! TAKE MY STANLEY KNIFE!

yay coherence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ArcadeFred

One of the ones workin in Rye Hall usually gives an aul holler if theres too many people on Bebo. Maybe shes given up though. Lost cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

Tchocky wrote:
    I was angry enough today in rye. just after 5 o'clock, a queue out the door, and at least half of the screens i could see................BEBO

Not a problem if there's no queue

If there is, I believe death by a thousand cuts would be advisable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg look @ ur fotozzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!!!!! so kewl!!!!!!!

TAKE MY QUIZ!!!!! TAKE MY STANLEY KNIFE!

yay coherence

Tchock, what ya on! You have the net at home!

And sorry, who was it that did a whiteboard drawing on mine BEFORE 10 o'clock this morning!! lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

using a cgi based proxy is a direct contravention of college rules and will lead to a ban on internet use for that person when caught.

Oh no.... :eek:

I care:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

I'd like to hear the reasoning for banning it...

I suppose it'd go something like "non-academic purposes" and "people using bebo take up resources" etc etc..

Sure block access to 3/4 of the interweb (including boards) while we're at it.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    The entire College isn't on boards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

Tchock, what ya on! You have the net at home!

And sorry, who was it that did a whiteboard drawing on mine BEFORE 10 o'clock this morning!! lol :p

Dont make me come down there...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Unstoppable PoO

most people are on at least one board though and people like petals are on all boards...cuz they're c00l

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

most people are on at least one board though and people like petals are on all boards...cuz they're c00l
    That doesn't mean that if you go into a pacr nearly all the computers are being used for some kind of board.But Bebo on the other hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

So the ideology behind this is, Since we can't please the majority, lets please the minority.Ban one, Ban all, I say!
    I'm just shocked that you weren't even joking.My God, Lets stop the production of fuel but allow the production of plastic bags to preserve crude oil.:rolleyes:
    Astonished, even!
    I don't think I can even sleep now....Why?
    In conclusion lets ban everything.

http://www.fat-pie.com/thechildthatsmeltfunny.htm

Advertisement