Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counter Strike 1.6 Team

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Ivan wrote:
    m4a1 is the colt. In beta it used to have a scope instead of a silencer. That you would even consider that I could use an auto sniper... well... That is all.

oh, woopz. sry.:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

woohooo, the source guys have finally converted tomass, he no longer likes 1.6.....
    yay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

i know its true guys....im sorry...i turned across last week, most of compsoc where playin 1.6 there last monday, i didnt even tag along.....*cries* haha.....

www.vtsclan.com check us out!!!

id just like to take this opportunity to be the first person to announce that the name of tomAss's new clan VTS, does not stand for Virtual Tactical Soldiers,
    it actually stands for Virgin Tom Society...

u see, tom is a devout catholic, hence the clan name

heres to Tom, the Virgin!!!!!!!!!!

<3 u tom:p :p:p

ROLF!!! i hate you man.....haha....dude i have dirt on you...wouldnt go to far on this one..lol....ill give u this one though...nicely done....good luck with the rest of ur exams man...

• Advertisement

cheers man, same to u

i finished my exams today man......might see ya over the summer at a lan or something...ltr man

first of all, what converted you?
    second, next september, if your still looking for a player, gimmie a call, im assuming its gonna be a source team now, but that dont matter, 1.6 is fine.

u mean still lookin for a player for 1.6 ya.....i think its the pretty colours tbh man......im playing alot better now aswell since i joined the clan and that fact that im playin on my own pc...im kinda as they say pwning up, lol

take a look at the pic...was like this all day today..like i had better scores...was 3 on 2 though....they were noobs though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

what a spamming moron

Ps. if your going to tag atleast do it well, seriously your image is so pixelated its near unviewable, amateur

• Advertisement

in fairness tom it is a public server..
    get 25 for 3 in a clan match and ill be impressed
    soon as i get my pc and broadband sorted ill pop for a look

blu_sonic wrote:
    what a spamming moron

Ps. if your going to tag atleast do it well, seriously your image is so pixelated its near unviewable, amateur

ohhh harsh!
    is that sort of chat really nesssessary(like all those s's)?

blu_sonic wrote:
    what a spamming moron

can i poo on your face....? dont worry it will be warm n moist...ill have had your mother before hand so its ok...

Y THE **** WOULD I CARE IF IT WAS AMATEUR....this has nothing to do with you, im showing a few pics to my mates so go **** yourself, so wat i cant afford two ****in 7800's. so ****in wat, at least i can still play the game with a decent enough fps....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Yes folks, you've once again leapt across the boundry into spam. I tried, ever so nicely to give ye a bit of leeway but unfortunately, thats a few miles back.

On that note, thread closed, to be reopened in time for next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement