Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Cent - Not Rich and Still Lying (Game Diss)

Options
  • 28-02-2006 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Very good diss track. It's quite comical really...

What u guys think of it? Have you heard it yet? Not exactly much of a beef anyway...Game is not making it and 50 Cent is. Fairly straightforward.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

yea heard it and its AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes just talkin about the usual 50 b.s in it...nothin new really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

this diss is so weak

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

already thread, but anyway, it's ****.

can't believe 4 Game mixtapes and several months later, THIS is the best 50 can do. he would have been better off not reply whatsoever instead of something this weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

HAHA! Load of 50 Haters. He is just mocking the **** out of him! I think it's real funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I thought 50could have done better to be honest. 240 bars is better, (theyre in relation to each other) hope to hear more of Game and Paul Wall etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I know most people that post on here know my opinion on 50 at this stage, but i decided to listen to this track with an open mind, was actually hoping to be surprised. Unfortunately I wasn't!!!I have to say that that is one of, if not THE worst diss track i've heard. Its bordering on pathetic to be honest. I haven't heard games original diss, but if its even close to the same standard as 50s my life can only be enriched by never hearing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

cheesedude wrote:
    Load of 50 Haters.
    No hate here buddy. It really is a sh1t diss. 50's best diss is back down off of grodt. game won, plain and simple. And even games diss tracks are only mediocre. 300 bars is good but thats about it. maybe 120 bars too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

where can i get a sample of it.

drdre wrote:
    where can i get a sample of it.

try here: http://www.illhill.com/

look in the audio streaming section

youre right evil_seed, it really is a bad diss track from 50

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Real Soulja

Hopless.... I've been thinking this for a while but listening to this I have to say it, Black Wall Street 4 Life.

Black Wall Street 4 Life.

cmon man are u for real????????
    well with a name like that........u probably are
    just cos 50 is ****...doesnt mean game is better

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭BangBeater

Ahem... for the record... a diss tape by either 50 Cent OR The Game is IRRELEVANT due to the fact that they are BOTH ****e. They have absolutely no skill whatsoever... sorry lads & lassies for my negativity... :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

It's MUCK! listening to it at the moment, it's ****ing muck!

BangBeater wrote:
    Ahem... for the record... a diss tape by either 50 Cent OR The Game is IRRELEVANT due to the fact that they are BOTH ****e. They have absolutely no skill whatsoever... sorry lads & lassies for my negativity... :D

i second that..you saved me going throught the trouble of typing that;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ciaran13

this is terrible , he tries to imitate game but sounds nutin like him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Its funny you people just have no sense of humour.

the first time i listened to it, i did find it funny, but then realised its a piece of $hit3

I doubt it's meant to be some sort of serious diss anyway. It's just like kicking a guy when he is already down...he is not exactly threatening his life or anything. He is just ripping the piss while promoting his new album, i doubt he would have even released it if he didn't have a date for the album. And everyone on this board hates 50 Cent anyway. But fear not, as I will keep you all updated.

game is hardly being kicked when hes down seen as xxl said his next album is most anticipated of the year.
    also why release something dis bad at all,its not even close to back down or till i collapse freestyle

• Advertisement

cheesedude wrote:
    I doubt it's meant to be some sort of serious diss anyway. It's just like kicking a guy when he is already down...he is not exactly threatening his life or anything. He is just ripping the piss while promoting his new album, i doubt he would have even released it if he didn't have a date for the album. And everyone on this board hates 50 Cent anyway. But fear not, as I will keep you all updated.

sounds like a bit of a cop-out really, when you started the thread you called it a "very good diss track" now you seem to be backing down on it. And whereas i'm neither a 50 or game fan I would not say that Game is down!the simple matter of the fact is that any rapper with an ounce of credibility wouldn't release a diss that weak. No-one would consciously release a weak track, even if its meant as a joke track. they'd release a strong, funny diss. what it boils down to is, 50 tried to hit back at game with something smart and witty and fell flat on his face (hopefully he landed hard and his lips have swollen shut...although that wouldn't change his sound much...useless mumbling fool)

sounds like a bit of a cop-out really, when you started the thread you called it a "very good diss track" now you seem to be backing down on it. And whereas i'm neither a 50 or game fan I would not say that Game is down!the simple matter of the fact is that any rapper with an ounce of credibility wouldn't release a diss that weak. No-one would consciously release a weak track, even if its meant as a joke track. they'd release a strong, funny diss. what it boils down to is, 50 tried to hit back at game with something smart and witty and fell flat on his face (hopefully he landed hard and his lips have swollen shut...although that wouldn't change his sound much...useless mumbling fool)

Make no mistake about it, I do think it is a very good diss track for what the beef entails which isn't a lot. It would annoy the **** out of me if i was Game. But then again, he doesn't have to do a lot to annoy Game. Game is dissing G-Unit every ****ing chance he gets anyway. Can you say obsessed?

well as with all commercial hip-hop beef, both sides blow things out of proportion as much as possible to ensure they are kept in the public eye...there's no such thing as bad publicity as they say!

cheesedude wrote:
    He is just ripping the piss while promoting his new album, i doubt he would have even released it if he didn't have a date for the album. And everyone on this board hates 50 Cent anyway. But fear not, as I will keep you all updated.

Id have to agree its just some pr for his next album thats probably the biggest thing I took from this song 50s destroyed games credibility and mocked him enough its not even worth his time talking about him so the fact that he drops his album release date at the end it likly the only reason he made this very funny track. Dont be fooled cheesedude they all love 50 hes all they talk about every thread starts like "nas is great" and a few posts later "isnt 50 rubbish" He is on their little minds all the time.

Oh and if anyone who listened to this got it off the clue mixtape listen to the game one dissing spider loc its really good and his one about 50 is pretty good too.
    ciaran13 wrote:
    game is hardly being kicked when hes down seen as xxl said his next album is most anticipated of the year to be

Eh dude xxl will print anything interscope say, did you happen to notice how many aftermath/interscope artists have graced the cover of xxl in the last few years and the amount of fluff pieces are written about them. Game has been damaged big time by 50, he got his brother to say he was never in a coma or in a gang, he publically kicked him out of g unit the same time he was on another radio station shouting ggg unit. He constantly mocks his writing skills because 50 wrote the hooks on all his hits and 50 claims to make more money off his albums than game. But more importantly than all that he simple made better diss tracks than game did and anyone who thought 300 bars was anything worth listening to is crazy. While all these things are nothing when it comes to making music that sells which game will likly still be able to do regardless of diss tracks it gives 50 a victory in their beef.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Not a massive rap fan but i will listen to a small bit of it now and then and i must say that 50 cent is just plain **** imo and deserves to get slagged off.

he simple made better diss tracks than game

is this actually suppose to be a serious remark?
    game has released way better disses
    the g-unot remix of just a little bit particularly stands out
    but all of em are better than 50's disses
    i've only herad of 2 disses from 50 bout game and both were absoultely ****

ciaran13 wrote:
    is this actually suppose to be a serious remark?
    game has released way better disses
    the g-unot remix of just a little bit particularly stands out
    but all of em are better than 50's disses
    i've only herad of 2 disses from 50 bout game and both were absoultely ****

So youve only heard 2 50 diss tracks yet you claim to know that games are all better. Sadly I know that that was a serious remark but more of the game is better because he just is kind than any kind of informed one. If you like game more than 50 thats all well and good but at least know who your hating rather than just listen to what game is saying. I like them both think game needs to move on cause this whole im the anti 50 thing he is doing is going to hold him back and 50s just laughing at him this diss track being a prime example.

Kristok wrote:
    So youve only heard 2 50 diss tracks yet you claim to know that games are all better. Sadly I know that that was a serious remark but more of the game is better because he just is kind than any kind of informed one. If you like game more than 50 thats all well and good but at least know who your hating rather than just listen to what game is saying. I like them both think game needs to move on cause this whole im the anti 50 thing he is doing is going to hold him back and 50s just laughing at him this diss track being a prime example.

Spot on man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

its fuuny its not a serious diss making a joke of him **** rapping but its funny

• Advertisement

Oy you! Get back to ****ing school mate and learn how to type.

Advertisement