Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honest Advice needed

Options
  • 23-02-2006 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

<snippity snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

that was some pretty quick editing:D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Miss Judy, please read the forum charter and the thread entitled "Posts will be snipped/deleted (Read!)".

I have preliminarily completely snipped your post, I will decide which bits I may or may not repost in due course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Miss Judy

Why was that edited?. I just posted a message looking for advice on something.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You're obviously joking, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Miss Judy

Sorry....a bit uptight today and upset. I got the wrong end of the stick when I was posting on the forum. Apologies, you were right to snip!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Wow 2 minutes between posting and censoring... good moderating!

Miss Judy... we're only here to discuss issues (of mostly hypothetical situations) - no-one here can give advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement