Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Younger filmmakers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 EoinDM

Do you have a myspace,bebo or YouTube show casing your work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 RaptorHouse

i dont have a huge layout of all the films ive made online because i thought it wu d take too long so only recent and new projects r online, i have regeneration tho online

• Registered Users Posts: 32 EoinDM

Wanna gimme the link? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭corkarcher

Hey im 16 from Cork I actually just finished a weeks work experience in Cork Film Centre this evening, I love filmmaking but camera work in particular. I'm good at art aswel but unfortunately I'm not the strongest writer so if anybody in the area has a short script etc. and hasn't got a camera/storyboarder/DOP send me a message please I'd love to help. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Shoot-a

Anyone thinking of entering i know I am!
    http://www.freshfilmfestival.net/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I am too, have the script ready, just need actors to come back into the country....two are in South Africa, one is in canada and one is heading to austria....

Advertisement