Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investigation on the 15th of April

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

so whats the plan lads. Its tomorrow right? Times for being at the place? Any final instructions?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

PM sent.
    Grimes wrote:
    so whats the plan lads. Its tomorrow right? Times for being at the place? Any final instructions?

I think myself, 6th, Kenneth and Monkeyfudge is he's feeling better are aiming to be there by 3, I think everyone else is aiming for aroun 6/7 ?

I suppose people arriving in tullamore should give 6th or Kenneth a call (everyone should have their details at this stage right ?). The castle itself is fairly easy to find, iirc coming out of the train station, go right to the main road, turn right and walk up a few hundred metres, the roadway to the castle will be on your right. In a car just follow main street southward through tullamore and come out the other sideafter a few hundre metres there's a big old building on the left being restored and a right turn towards the train station, keep going straight, after another few hundred metres the roadway to the castle is on the right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

I am going to aim to be there for around 3/4 if thats ok with yous....means the wife can drive back for good time and also get a look around before she heads home to Dub....

What say you?

6th or Kennet gimme a phone to confirm please.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Ziycon wrote:
    Just making sure people saw my post last week! I really wanted to go! Sorry again, unavoidable situation.

That's cool mate... I hope to see you on the next public investigation :)

odonnell wrote:
    6th or Kennet gimme a phone to confirm please.

Ed

Consider that handled, see you tomorrow mate. :)

Stephen: That sounds about right to me.

This is terribly last minute and I really have no idea how I'm going to handle this at present, but due to unforseen circumstances, one of the people going had to drop out, which means there is a free place!

I'm really not expecting this place to be filled, but if anyone is able to attend at such extremely short notice, please send me a text at <number removed, pm me if you want my number>. Ideally, you'd need to be in Dublin. Normally, I'm against posting my number on a public message board, but I won't be able to check boards again till after I reach Dublin, at about 11am, perhaps sooner, depending on stuff. After I find a net cafe, I'm removing my number from this post.

• Advertisement

Okay, spot has been filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sorry everyone that I can't make it. I still feel very ill today.

Good luck with the investigation.

That's cool mate, sorry you couldn't make it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Good luck guys!

Hehehe...its getting dark...

Advertisement