Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Took a chance but the picture is a 650 and the product code (B00C1ZHT24) is for a 650 ... So I am not that hopeful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Took a chance but the picture is a 650 and the product code (B00C1ZHT24) is for a 650 ... So I am not that hopeful

I'm seeing the Twin Frozr.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Danger781 wrote: »
    I'm seeing the Twin Frozr.. :confused:

Yeah, a 650 Ti Twin Frozr.

Yeah, a 650 Ti Twin Frozr.

Crap.

If I end up getting two 650ti's I'm sending them back.

:(

Crap.

If I end up getting two 650ti's I'm sending them back.

:(

Not much hassle as long as you bought of amazon and not a marketplace seller!

• Advertisement

Not much hassle as long as you bought of amazon and not a marketplace seller!

I did :)

I really hope thay accept this, as it is the exact card I've been looking for!

I did :)

I really hope thay accept this, as it is the exact card I've been looking for!

Would be sweet if they did, I've one on order too and also have a 7870XT ordered since Monday which I'm tempted to cancel!!! What to do!!!!:confused:

Would be sweet if they did, I've one on order too and also have a 7870XT ordered since Monday which I'm tempted to cancel!!! What to do!!!!:confused:

You have a dilemma on your hands...

If the 7950 ends up coming through - Can you return the 7870XT?

You have a dilemma on your hands...

If the 7950 ends up coming through - Can you return the 7870XT?

Should be able to but tempted to cancel and see what happens with the 7950, the 7870XT has not dispatched yet....dilemma....definitely!

Should be able to but tempted to cancel and see what happens with the 7950, the 7870XT has not dispatched yet....dilemma....definitely!

Well, you could always just reorder the 7870 if it comes to it.

Is it worth the added delay and waiting on a refund to be processed? :pac:

• Advertisement

Well, you could always just reorder the 7870 if it comes to it.

Is it worth the added delay and waiting on a refund to be processed? :pac:

The 7870XT has gone up £20 since Monday and the "7950" is currently £70 cheaper so worth the wait and or hassle I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Wait for the flood of cheap 650ti boost editions turning up on adverts!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

DaLad wrote: »
    Don't mind that. It works in compatibility mode.

Have gta4 running on windows 8, no compatibility mode.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

The Humble Weekly sale features Telltale Games. Don't know how good the other games are, but if you beat the average price ($3.70 at time of post), you unlock the Walking Dead. Awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

The Humble Weekly sale features Telltale Games. Don't know how good the other games are, but if you beat the average price ($3.70 at time of post), you unlock the Walking Dead. Awesome!

Paid $10. Thank Gawd the Steam Sale is another few weeks away. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

It's worth it for The Walking Dead

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

BTTF is also excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

I have them all already. I'll still buy them :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

This must be the third Humble Bundle I've bought in the space of a week. No individual keys for those wondering. All the games except for The Walking Dead use the one key.

• Advertisement

Red Faction Armageddon on PS3 dropped to £13.55 from £48.60 :)

Edit: The command and recon limited edition

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

This must be the third Humble Bundle I've bought in the space of a week. No individual keys for those wondering. All the games except for The Walking Dead use the one key.

i actually like the idea of one key makes it easier to put into steam

dunworth1 wrote: »

Yeah, but say before purchasing you already owned one of the games and had used its key in steam. You can't pass that used key along to someone else. If however all the games had separate keys you could just make a note of your new duplicate key and lend a free copy to someone else. As it stands you're really only getting 6 games instead of 7 because the duplicate is useless to you and everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

In case anyone missed the Alan Wake Humble Bundle, Steam have the franchise at 90% off for the weekend.

€2.80 for vanilla, €3.20 with the DLC, €3.60 with the DLC and American Nightmare.

Anyone know why it was so heavily discounted on PC and Xbox recently? Some announcement planned for e3 perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I feel like such a degen, can't stop buying games I'll probably never play... what is wrong with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Likewise. First bundles I've bought as well. Is it possible to downvote the people who keep posting them? :)

Then only 3 or 4 weeks until the Steam Sale?
    As a wise man once said
    "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

dunworth1 wrote: »

I hate the idea and I hope it doesn't become common. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

haven't even made my pc yet, just finished my order about an hour ago but have bought 2 humble bundles and a few of the games in the amazon sale....my backlog has already begun haha

psugrue wrote: »
    haven't even made my pc yet, just finished my order about an hour ago but have bought 2 humble bundles and a few of the games in the amazon sale....my backlog has already begun haha

Now yer PC Gamin':D
    Remember : The point here is to buy and never play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

psugrue wrote: »
    I only got my pc for xmas (from the worlds most awesome bro in-law) and I already had around 100 games on steam :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement