Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of luck!...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I'd be a bad friend if i called in drinks...bygones being bygones and all :p

And no, you left earlier than most bu a good bit and unannounced too so i was like wtf!? Didn't help my mood which went down a peg or two...

And then it started to snow and you missed all the fun, see what happens when you go home early and sober and dont dance with the funkmaster ??!? :p:p

I told Dee! I couldn't find you so I told your partner in crime. And I caught the snow before any of ye.

Don't you be bit.ching to me young man, tis all in the past now and I shall make up for it on Wednesday by staying out til at least 1am! I'm such a rebel! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

ClareBear wrote:
    I told Dee! I couldn't find you so I told your partner in crime. And I caught the snow before any of ye.

Don't you be bit.ching to me young man, tis all in the past now and I shall make up for it on Wednesday by staying out til at least 1am! I'm such a rebel! :cool:

Yeah, you caught the snow alone :p

Wow, 1am, that's like....closing time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I know! I'm so cool :cool:

Oooh better get back on topic before this thread gets locked!!!! :eek:

I would wish you good luck with your exams TV again but I know you don't need it. Oh genius one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yeah... Graph Theory on Monday.. 25 quid for a tutor for an hour, i dont think so....

Advertisement