Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making hair grow faster

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

the contraceptive pill?? anyway, been taking b-complex but patience is not one of my virtues so im getting clip in extensions in a few weeks. had some fitted this morn and they looked cool. is it weird that they are human hair tho??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

if you use hot appliances on your hair you have to get real hair extensions because the synthetic ones will go to bits with the heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

Soupi wrote:
    put a month of your pill into a shampoo bottle with shampoo in it and wash your hair with it it makes you hair rocket out of your head.

WTF?:confused:

any chance of emplaining that? like you contraception pill? a month's supply of it (ie. 21 pills?) crushed up and mixed with shampoo?! never heard anything so strange! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Martly

Head High Vitamin Capsules are really good.They are specially for the hair. My mum took them and her hair was much thicker and healthier looking after about a month on them and it has grown loads too.
    Silica is a really good supplement for the hair also,as it is found in hair naturally

Nala wrote:
    if you use hot appliances on your hair you have to get real hair extensions because the synthetic ones will go to bits with the heat.

yeah makes sense. the real hair ones are way easier to style as well, or so ive heard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bookee

You'll get MSN in any Health food store...!

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Soupi

cheekyass wrote:
    WTF?:confused:

any chance of emplaining that? like you contraception pill? a month's supply of it (ie. 21 pills?) crushed up and mixed with shampoo?! never heard anything so strange! :eek:

i thought it was strange too but it worked with him. yeah, 21 pills crushed up and put in the shampoo bottle. haven't tried it myself but might be tempted to ;)

that sounds so weird. still i suppose an unexpected pregnancy is easier to deal with when you have fabulous locks of hair...;)

Advertisement