Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websit programmer / developer needed!

Options
  • 26-12-2005 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Web developer / design / programmer wanted

Hi myself and a mate want to launch a website. Will need some hefty-ish development, programming, hosting, and design also. Nothing groundbreaking though.

boards, logins, e-mail, messenger, space for your own info, other knick knaks.

Just wondering, how, would one find such talent, at the best price of course? Evidence of past work a must.

PM's welcome.

Shep

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I recommend you contact dueyfinster@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 no1donjuan

Shep.

I have used a guy called Sean. You can contact him on www.consultclifford.com Fast and efficient and I found the backup service second to none. for ref check out the forum where i found him

http://www.mambolance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers.cgi?viewprofile=consultclifford

he is currently working on an online shopping store for me. there are also other web developers on the same site above so best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

Hi,

Have good experience in Content Management Systems, you can PM me if you want me to give you a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Advertisement