Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Rules: Recruitment Advert Policy

Options
  • 08-07-2003 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

From time to time there have been recruitment adverts placed here. Generally I've moved them to Work, but left a link here because they are semi-on topic (well, if they're looking for programmers). Having gone to do so and found an identical advert already there I am now putting these new rules in place which shall be enforced with an iron rod*.
    1. Recruitment posts, whether Situations Wanted or Situations Vacant should be posted to the Work Forum.
    2. If after 1 week since you posted the advert you want to widen your net you may ask a moderator here who may, at our discretion, place a link in this forum to your post on the Work Forum.
    3. No links will be placed to any threads that have resulted in actions being taken by the moderator(s) of the work forum against the threads originator.
    4. Links may be placed sooner if there is a genuine urgency concerning the position. This is totally at the discretion of the moderators, arguing about it is a not a way to get on our good sides.
    5. It's acceptable to PM all moderators of the forum (currently that means Trojan and myself). Any moderator may choose to add such a link. Any moderator may decide to ban you if you argue with their decision.

Any recruitment adverts posted directly to this forum will result in an immediate permanent ban, since the poster is either breaking these rules, or haven't read the rules. Not reading the rules is already punishable by a permanent ban.

*Iron rod is actually cardboard tube, but no less effective.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Due to recent Moderator changes you can now pm myself or MiCrO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

apologies..I posted in the wrong forum.

I see it's been moved, thanks.

Advertisement