Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

View on Romanians

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

TC, if your going to make sweeping generalisations about Roma culture then I want to see it backed with solid solid irrefutable facts. I copied and pasted the last three words from the charter by the way.

However this thread is not about Roma culture, it's about Romanian's, so let's get back on topic before I get the banhammer out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

amp wrote:
    TC, if your going to make sweeping generalisations about Roma culture then I want to see it backed with solid solid irrefutable facts.
    What exactly has the first-hand testimony of the posters in this thread been then? Were it one or two people, I'd pass it off as the exception rather than the rule, but it's been pretty consistant and damning.

I'm sorry. I don't understand. I'm susposed to take the "testimony" of the people posting here as solid irrefutable facts? Since when did that become a precedent?

Just because there's a stereotype that a lot of people subscribe to doesn't mean it's correct. Until relatively recently in human history it was an established fact that the world was flat. It was only when solid irrefutable facts were discovered that this viewpoint was changed.

If you wish to argue with me about this further then I suggest you pm me as further off-topic posts or charter violations in this thread will cause the user to be banned. I'm not kidding.

BACK ON TOPIC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

No just you.
    Provide some evidence that I am what you allege I am then explain why it's relevant or can I just assume this is more lame personal abuse instead of rational argument.
    Oh they were ‘baddies’, were they? A technical term, no doubt. Well that makes mass murder quite alright then :rolleyes:
    Again, evidence please or is this yet more personal abuse. Was it the cardassians? They're not real you know. They're made up aliens on the telly.

Right, Redleslie2 banned for going off-topic. Thread locked as it's unlikely to ever return on-topic.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement