Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

wifi Hotspot Clonmel?

• 13-12-2005 11:53am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Ponster

I got my dad a new laptop for Xmas and he's hoping to test out the wifi card but doesn't know of any hotspots in the area.

I'm not looking for free Internet, an Inet cafe with wireless acess would be just fine, but I don't know of any in town (unless Circles has wifi?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭ lizanne

Ponster wrote:
    I got my dad a new laptop for Xmas and he's hoping to test out the wifi card but doesn't know of any hotspots in the area.

I'm not looking for free Internet, an Inet cafe with wireless acess would be just fine, but I don't know of any in town (unless Circles has wifi?)

circles has an internet caff.. there is also one over the quay called suds and surf, and there is another one near that but i cant remember the name

hope this helped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭ Nasty_Girl

there's one called Istigh it's on the hill across the road from the Manor Inn

Advertisement