Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karaoke Final!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Im gonna be there anyway, I'm actually supporting someone else, but since youre a boardsie, ill refrain from shouting "you suck" when you're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Ah cheers chic! just finished puttin curlers in my hair so if ya see a girl round campus 2m with her hood up and a scarf "wannabe dor cotton"...............

IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardy har!

See ya'll 2m nite at karaoke!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Good job! You were great! The ol quality wasnt as good as last year but good craic anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Did budthedub win?

No, AFAIK..... Lord Chessington, where were you ya langer!

Boards beer tomororrow lad! Be there, or be square! That goes for the rest of you too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

I came third! the guy from ur a star won!

ah i had a great nite, langered singing, just back from lodgin it in the lodge! i thought 2nd prize was crap,i'm not a bad loser,just sayin?? anyho was great nite to langer to typw fckin lodge jd n blak al d way yay yay yay

thanks to al wjo supported!

van xx

I was there! Was there some sort of meetup or something? I didnt go around trying to recognise anyone, but were you wearing a santa hat, Petee? Might have recognised you from a pic.

Good job bud, the sound let you down IMO. I was supporting the girl who was on second. The guy who did U2 and the guy who did Otherside were crap, everyone else seemed good.

Btw, my band won the battle of the bands 2 weeks ago, i forgot to mention it here on boards (cos the last time i invited as many people as possible, we sucked) for people to cheer us on, but we are so good we didnt need it :P

Might not be there tomorrow night, someone owes me a dinner for setting up a wireless network so i might take advantage of that instead.

I was indeed wearing a santa hat. Still wearing said hat! There was a gaggle of us wearing hats. All hail the behatted ones.

Yep, thats definitely you. I know who you are but you dont know who I am! Muhahahahahahaha

Yep, thats definitely you. I know who you are but you dont know who I am! Muhahahahahahaha

Yes I do....

You should really code for internationally regognised web standards, rather then for a proprietry browser... :v:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

*zing*! :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Might not be there tomorrow night, someone owes me a dinner for setting up a wireless network so i might take advantage of that instead.

Sounds like the jobbie alright! but tomorrow is thurs.. and the beers is on tonight weds so no excuse! come along and have fun! you should have come over and said hello last pm.

I meant tonight, and trust me, if I can, I will. Why arent the BULBs on at an evening when im available? I usually do nothing, but they always seem to be on at the rare occasions when im not around.

I meant tonight, and trust me, if I can, I will. Why arent the BULBs on at an evening when im available? I usually do nothing, but they always seem to be on at the rare occasions when im not around.

It's a conspiracy! They do the same thing to me. I have figured it out though, its cos they are trying to get rid of me. They listen to what I say, and then organise something on the nights they know I can't make it. Thing is I have a *cunning plan*...

440Hz wrote:
    I have figured it out though, its cos they are trying to get rid of me. They listen to what I say, and then organise something on the nights they know I can't make it.

*snigger* :v:

not true.

kaimera wrote:
    *snigger* :v:

not true.

Its true... I tell you I know these things. but it wont work.. you cant get rid of me that easily ;) :v:

440Hz wrote:
    Its true... I tell you I know these things. but it wont work.. you cant get rid of me that easily ;) :v:

Our cunning plan of the box of choccies didn't work! I told you we should have loaded it with more cyanide..... :v: ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lickmequick

:cool: Im A Second year moved upfrom ucc and i just noticed karaoke in the stables bar on tues nites its brilliant,
    Thats the kind of karaoke we needed in cork there are some fantastic students who can sing and karaoke dj he's very entertaining guy why dose he have a singer with him? Can He Not Sing?
    I Have see Karaoke In Cork dublin And Galway where im from the karaoke in the stable is BY FAR The Best.
    Looking forward to tomorrow And hope i can get up the Courage to sing

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Lol good to know you enjoyed it. Welcome to UL and the UL fourums. Look out for a boards beer session probably coming up sometime soon.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

rmacm wrote:
    Look out for a boards beer session probably coming up sometime soon.
    A friendly word of warning to you Lickmequick....DONT GO TO IT!!!!..worst mistake of my life i tell ya..save yourself while you still can!!:v::D

• Advertisement

Fast_Mover wrote:
    A friendly word of warning to you Lickmequick....DONT GO TO IT!!!!..worst mistake of my life i tell ya..save yourself while you still can!!:v::D

Damn, I knew Rory would scare her! :v:

Fast_Mover wrote:

Hmm...seems like the BULBs aren't quite what they used to be with me there.

*shrug*

Ah well.

Fast_Mover wrote:

Thanks for the friendly warning but we went, it was i bit quit thats because of next week we're all saving our drinking money.
    But still we had a great night and my friend got a free beer for singing and
    there where some good singer there last night that Italian was quit good but acted like he was full of S**t,
    The girl Shauna Was Very good (you go girl) Oh Those american Guys there where entertaining and good looking;)

Cant Wait Till next Week:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

..i was talking about attending the next BULBS, but glad you enjoyed yourself none the less at the karaoke..must check it out sometime-will put it on my 'to-do' list...

Great night last in the stables bar with the karaoke bit quit ill put that down to last weekend and no money.
    There was two very good people who sang last night and of course they were female (you go sisters)
    The guy who was there last week who sang an oasis song and talk about I love myself what a Muppet I think he’s Italian ,
    While he sang his song he kept playing with his hair he would need a good kick in the N***
    Irish guys are way better they sing to have funny .
    The Irish always know how to Party.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,205 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I was at the Stables last night. My friend did For Whom the Bell Tolls, the Metallica song. In a Quagmire t-shirt aswell. My god, he was so pissed when doin it. How i love that place.

Mushy wrote:
    I was at the Stables last night. My friend did For Whom the Bell Tolls, the Metallica song. In a Quagmire t-shirt aswell. My god, he was so pissed when doin it. How i love that place.

That guy thought his head was going to come of his shoulders,
    But that’s the crack about it watching people having a laugh for a change ,
    Where when you come out of a pub or club guarantee someone will be kicking the crap out of someone haven’t seen it yet at karaoke.
    maybe someone should study that for all the violence that we see these days after nights out in clubs and pubs.

Yeah that was funny. It was the only song he would do.
    But that’s the crack about it watching people having a laugh for a change

Why would ya take it seriously? Too many people did come to think of it

Yeah that was funny. It was the only song he would do.
    But that’s the crack about it watching people having a laugh for a change

Why would ya take it seriously? Too many people did come to think of it

• Advertisement
Advertisement