Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brewery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

deisemum wrote:
    Well, does anyone know has the serial objector done the expected and lodged an objection?

I only heard a bit on the news about some Waterford business man complaining about serial objectors but didn't get the full story.

He doesn't mention any names... but I don't think he has to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

deisemum wrote:
    Well, does anyone know has the serial objector done the expected and lodged an objection?

I only heard a bit on the news about some Waterford business man complaining about serial objectors but didn't get the full story.
    Everyone knows who he's talking about and I'd say the objection is lodged already

meldrew wrote:
    Everyone knows who he's talking about and I'd say the objection is lodged already

I'd say he has hundreds of objection forms already filled out that just need the name of the development to be written on the top of them. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

He's at it again, Brendan McCann is on wlrfm with his 10 x A4 24 points submission objecting to the proposed shopping development.

He wants the whole thing to be flatly refused

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Bards

This guy should move back to wherever he is from (Galway I think) and start objecting/holding back development there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

no no no

he shouldnt go back to where he came from. he should walk out in front of a moving bus and all going well he will be gone for ever. i hate bastards like him

that would be acceptable too

I still think we should think of a more medieval solution to the problem... :D

put him in stocks in John Roberts Square and let everybody queue up and throw rotten vegetables and fruit at hime.. followed of course by a hanging

Advertisement