Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Carrick-On-Suir

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭ mufcboy1999

to be honest i dont even think carrick is that bad, im from waterford city and its far worse for trouble.

but this thread is a bit on the racist border line imo, everyone is different why judge?

knacks thats a bit harsh of a name to call anyone, alot of you would want to come down of your high horse looking down on people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭ thetonynator

to be honest i dont even think carrick is that bad, im from waterford city and its far worse for trouble.

but this thread is a bit on the racist border line imo, everyone is different why judge?

knacks thats a bit harsh of a name to call anyone, alot of you would want to come down of your high horse looking down on people.

So Carrick people are a different race now?! Thats taking it even further . . :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭ mufcboy1999

So Carrick people are a different race now?! Thats taking it even further . . :P

lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭ antomorro-sei

Worked there for 3 months in my uncles shop, just near the cattle mart. Altho, it ain't the nicest place in the world, it's nowhere near as bad as its made out to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭ bogs

Im not from Carrick but live there for a long number of years and i can definately say that i have never been harassed by anyone young or old in all those years.The local constabulary have decreased their transport from 3 to 2 vehicles so that must say something for the amount of callouts they receive.I would suggest you take a look at your own area in detail and it might open up a vision of what its really like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭ SteelyDanJalapeno

Anybody here on tipp fm talking about a not so nice incident the weekend where a lad was left with broken legs?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭ tsoparno

Anybody here on tipp fm talking about a not so nice incident the weekend where a lad was left with broken legs?

Yeah 2 ars#hole scumbags jumped a genuine younglad, broke his leg and put his promising hurling career in jeopardy.
    These scumbags are a feature of every town and putting 2 fingers up to the law of this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭ SteelyDanJalapeno

Think i've seen the lad play hurling before alright, serious talent

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭ tsoparno

Think i've seen the lad play hurling before alright, serious talent

just hope he nails these fcukers to the cross, civil court as well as criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭ El Nino09

Every town the lent of the country has its fair share of scumbags , Carrick no different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭ bogs

Could you tell me who this person is that got his legs broken or the club hes playing with as its a small town and i would have a lot dealings with people from 5 -17 year olds.To date i know nothing about such an incident and would have heard if something like this has happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭ egan2020

bogs wrote: »
    Could you tell me who this person is that got his legs broken or the club hes playing with as its a small town and i would have a lot dealings with people from 5 -17 year olds.To date i know nothing about such an incident and would have heard if something like this has happened.

http://www.nationalist.ie/sport/carrick_hurling_star_injured_in_unprovoked_assault_1_3227420

Advertisement