Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick-On-Suir

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

to be honest i dont even think carrick is that bad, im from waterford city and its far worse for trouble.

but this thread is a bit on the racist border line imo, everyone is different why judge?

knacks thats a bit harsh of a name to call anyone, alot of you would want to come down of your high horse looking down on people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

to be honest i dont even think carrick is that bad, im from waterford city and its far worse for trouble.

but this thread is a bit on the racist border line imo, everyone is different why judge?

knacks thats a bit harsh of a name to call anyone, alot of you would want to come down of your high horse looking down on people.

So Carrick people are a different race now?! Thats taking it even further . . :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

So Carrick people are a different race now?! Thats taking it even further . . :P

lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Worked there for 3 months in my uncles shop, just near the cattle mart. Altho, it ain't the nicest place in the world, it's nowhere near as bad as its made out to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

Im not from Carrick but live there for a long number of years and i can definately say that i have never been harassed by anyone young or old in all those years.The local constabulary have decreased their transport from 3 to 2 vehicles so that must say something for the amount of callouts they receive.I would suggest you take a look at your own area in detail and it might open up a vision of what its really like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Anybody here on tipp fm talking about a not so nice incident the weekend where a lad was left with broken legs?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

Anybody here on tipp fm talking about a not so nice incident the weekend where a lad was left with broken legs?

Yeah 2 ars#hole scumbags jumped a genuine younglad, broke his leg and put his promising hurling career in jeopardy.
    These scumbags are a feature of every town and putting 2 fingers up to the law of this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Think i've seen the lad play hurling before alright, serious talent

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

Think i've seen the lad play hurling before alright, serious talent

just hope he nails these fcukers to the cross, civil court as well as criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭El Nino09

Every town the lent of the country has its fair share of scumbags , Carrick no different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

Could you tell me who this person is that got his legs broken or the club hes playing with as its a small town and i would have a lot dealings with people from 5 -17 year olds.To date i know nothing about such an incident and would have heard if something like this has happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

bogs wrote: »
    Could you tell me who this person is that got his legs broken or the club hes playing with as its a small town and i would have a lot dealings with people from 5 -17 year olds.To date i know nothing about such an incident and would have heard if something like this has happened.

http://www.nationalist.ie/sport/carrick_hurling_star_injured_in_unprovoked_assault_1_3227420

Advertisement