Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Kong Reviews

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jimmy Jax

this is the WORST FILM i've seen since Batman and Robin - a TOTAL BORE -

SOOOOOOOOOOO LAZY, all this special effects crap - and way way too long with crappy extraneous story lines ....

i think its over an hour before you see kong and when you do - WHO CARES!!!! it's only computer shi*e anyway ...

also way way too much gratuitous violence - why do people want to watch all this violence?????

movie-maker 'masters' such as jackson are fake if they can't tell a story in less than 100 minutes .... hitchcock could makes films ... jackson obviously can't - give me jimmy stewart, cary grant, grace kelly any day instead of this modern-day rubbish!!!!

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Jimmy Jax wrote:
    i think its over an hour before you see kong and when you do - WHO CARES!!!! it's only computer shi*e anyway ...

Why, did you think PJ had paid for some Top Scientist to Breed a 25 Foot Ape for the film?

Advertisement