Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crime in Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Twas a few weeks ago afair, Aoibheann.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

LiamD wrote:
    It's not the best but not as bad as King Lear was in the SFX lat year.
    Come to think of it, I was at that as well. Don't remember CTYI people though, might've been a different day. Mainly I just remember my class complaining about France's acting and the realisation that SFX looks like SEX.
    Tee hee hee :D . Amn't I mature?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The Helix is a lovely venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Where exactly is the SFX again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

LiamD wrote:
    Just goes to prove that women and cars, no, machinery don't mix!

Whing whinge complain sexism whinge (/wag finger) whinge!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Any 2005 Session 1 people going on Dec 3rd? I'd consider it but I'd hate to go and sit in a corner alone somewhere 'cause I don't know anyone. Oh, jebus, that sounds sad. But I stand by my question. So? :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Remember kids, don't be like me. Listen to The Carpenters instead. [/end sob story]
    [EDIT] Except Pierce. It'd hurt way too much if he hit me. [/EDIT]
    NOOO!!! Don't listen to him! The only violence The Who incited was the stampede at one of their concerts that killed 11 people... and the people clinging onto their helicopter at Woodstock... and Pete Townshend hitting that guy over the head with his guitar at Woodstock (and getting a rousing cheer)... and possibly some other things that I've forgotten... but they're still great!
    And that edit was a good idea. But what can Pierce do if he can't hit you? Throw something at you?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

jen-pixie wrote:
    Any 2005 Session 1 people going on Dec 3rd? I'd consider it but I'd hate to go and sit in a corner alone somewhere 'cause I don't know anyone. Oh, jebus, that sounds sad. But I stand by my question. So? :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:
    You'll probably find a fair few people that you know there, I seriously doubt you'll be sitting in a corner alone unless that's what you did for the whole of CTYI!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

Hey does anyone know if we're allowed bring non CTYI ppl too??

If non CTYI people can go then I'm turning up too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Sure come along Ailbhe, your definitely allowed go.I'll try to be there but at the moment it looks like I'm working.I'll get someone to cover though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

jen-pixie wrote:

Yes. Me. Probably. On a completely related/unrelated note does anyone know a bus that leaves from O'Connell St. and goes to DCU?

Also, I'll have been in Dublin 4 times in the space of a week by then :eek: :D I am SUCH a culchie.

and proud

the 11 goes to DCU, as does the 19, the 16 stops a short distance from DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

I may not be able to go cause I have pharyngitis and my mums being all annoying and health freaky =(

I may possibly be late, due to having mathletics that morning. That or I'll just leave the maths early... Ah, for an 8 ball to choose my life decisions.

I have a magic 8 ball, allow me to be of assistance *shakes*
    It says "Not Now"
    I'm being serious it actually said that.

We consulted a magic 8 ball about my sexuality.

I'm straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jesus (AQ)

Hey me going too! But I hope it's not gonna be a big flop. I'm flying from another country for this!!!:D

Did the invitation come in the same envelope as the letter asking for money does anyone know? Cos Tim probably got an invitation but I think he threw it away by accident :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shidoshi

I got a letter but then lost it before I could confirm.......
    How do I confirm?

somebody please save me.

• Advertisement

Oops, we have to confirm?
    I am not sure where I put the letter...

Send an e-mail to caitriona.fitzgerald@dcu.ie. I don't think it's the end of the world if you don't though.

LordCran wrote:
    Send an e-mail to caitriona.fitzgerald@dcu.ie. I don't think it's the end of the world if you don't though.

she spells her name catriona, so the address is catriona.fitzgerald@dcu.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Do you realise you have just broken data protection law by posting that poor girls email address on the site :-(

And think of the spam... good work, people. Good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. *feels no guilt*

And think of the spam... good work, people. Good work.
    *cannot comprehend sarcasm* Thanks.

really? oops

HE DID IT FIRST!!!!!! <points finger>

Eiseart told me he got a reply after 2 days. At the end of mine I asked if I'd be able to go back to CTYI next year (cos I really don't know). It's been almost 2 weeks and nothing. Anyone else not get a reply or am I being avoided. Then again the restraining order might be preventing me from contacting her. Hmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

I haven't got a reply anyway, I emailed them ... about 4 days ago now

Advertisement