Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First post Wh00t!

Options
  • 07-11-2004 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭

firstpost.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Biggin it up to the 'nooth posse!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

At last!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Yippidy!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

No way... I dont believe it! Hopefully this forum will be used now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

we can only hope!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 reiferman

Ever time i go nacker drinkin now i always pour some of my fourty for my homies in the nooth, i will be back some day, the canal is the best drinkin spot, Veteran of the canal shopping trolley races 2001,the canal tokers and the drunken bicycle race from the la to the glenroyal, against drink driving 1998, 99, 2000,02,03. And a loyal member of the 47 parklands hedge diving society whom the residents committee tried to ban but could not catch. chairman emeritas of the maynooth mooning and part time streaking society. who needs the other clubs and socs the underground ones were the best.

Legend. Come back to us Reiferman...come back!

Not jus now i have other work to do and other colleges to liven up like maynooth,
    i must spread the party attitude of maynooth to other colleges in ireland (it was part of the conditions of my degree, its down at the very bottom in the fine print)
    Maynooth has the best on campus rag week.
    veirly yea to thee i shall like jesus return some day except for the whole end of the world stuff ( mine will be about nacker drinkin, fighting with swans and wondering why the ducks are giving you funny eyes, smoking reifer, and dancing to youre mobile phone ring tone while stoned out of your tree, damo you know what i mean)
    jabless

Fat tony says how u doin
    This is skin boy he used to live with us in maynooth a well liked chap he was born with this disfigurement please give what u can so he can afford a hooker to get laid. his nickname is damo

Rock on skin boy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement