Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween - what did you dress up as?

Options
  • 01-11-2004 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

I dressed up as willy wonka - and had 12 oompa-loompa's with me on a pub crawl around camden street - brilliant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

LOL, that is sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 flygirl

hussey wrote:
    I dressed up as willy wonka - and had 12 oompa-loompa's with me on a pub crawl around camden street - brilliant

We saw you!!!!
    I was at a fancy dress party in an apt on Camden St and we spotted you guys from the other side - I sent my friend over (she was dressed as Dr Death in blue scrubs) who you might remember...to get her to ask you to our party :)
    Best costumes ever, we told everyone at the party about you when we got back upstairs.
    Except why were some of the Oompa Loompas taller than Willy Wonka? That really disturbed me...;)

I was a dead prom queen by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

thats absolutely legendary hussey, kudos!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

flygirl wrote:
    We saw you!!!!
    I was at a fancy dress party in an apt on Camden St and we spotted you guys from the other side - I sent my friend over (she was dressed as Dr Death in blue scrubs) who you might remember...to get her to ask you to our party :)
    Best costumes ever, we told everyone at the party about you when we got back upstairs.
    Except why were some of the Oompa Loompas taller than Willy Wonka? That really disturbed me...;)

I was a dead prom queen by the way.

Yeah I remember a nurse in blue scrubs and a doctor alright

Nope - Willy Wonka was the tallest! (I was leaning on my cane in the picture)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

Last halloween dressed as a Palestinian suicide bomber. I had the proper head scarf, a fake M-16 and I wrapped a white plastic bag around a bag of Koka noodles and strapped it to my waist with wires hanging out.
    Went to the party and who was sitting next to me but a group of Israeli jews! Ha! I tryed but the koka noodles are pretty unreactive, unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Heard about you guys on another forum this morning!! Great idea though to get so many of ye to dress up the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Nice, Willy Wonka rules! YEAH!

Dressed up as Don Johnson (Miami Vice)

White suit jacket (ala topshop in the sale), pink long slieve shirt and big old sun glasses.

Long live the 80's

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I went as a cowboy. Hussey - that is fantastic ! + rep for you.

I look really young in that picture
    :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I dressed up as a secret agent who was disguised as me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i didn't dress up at all, but a girl asked me what i was supposed to be and i said "the guy who's taking you home later".

Funnily enough, it didn't work :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,167 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

ixoy wrote:
    I dressed up as a secret agent who was disguised as me.
    Hey, that was my line all night too!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

oh man, that is great! how cool that you got so many to join in!
    and I can dig that cowboy too ;) nice one

I went as a dark angel, all black on with great black feathered wings and silver makeup and blue lips, wish I had a pick to post up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

I dressed up as a "normal regular person"... which is quite unusual for me! ;)

BEAT wrote:
    oh man, that is great! how cool that you got so many to join in!
    and I can dig that cowboy too ;) nice one

I went as a dark angel, all black on with great black feathered wings and silver makeup and blue lips, wish I had a pick to post up :)

But it says the image has 0 views !!! lol you liar.

Tusky wrote:
    But it says the image has 0 views !!! lol you liar.

really? I saw it, you and a person with a blotted out face...very good cowboy too...I would have rode his horse hehehe :D

BEAT wrote:
    really? I saw it, you and a person with a blotted out face...very good cowboy too...I would have rode his horse hehehe :D

dirty dirty girl ! Anyway I didnt have a horse :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

haha, thats very good to get so many to join in..
    i wore a wedding dress and i barely fit into it, but the ammount of lads and girls that squeezed me arse is dangerious
    and groped me too lol ****ers

Tusky wrote:
    dirty dirty girl ! Anyway I didnt have a horse :(

:eek:
    no horse? tuskett?

or maybe you call it a pony? dont be ashamed, not everyone can have a horse...ponies can be fun too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I dressed up as a guy who was trying to get a few hours sleep before a night duty but couldn't cos of the impatient little sh*ts who rang our door bell then hammered on the door about four seconds later because my mother was too slow getting to the door for their liking.

Justified my decision to lace the f*cker's sweets with arsenic, hope they had a great night... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭moggie

black shirt
    black slacks

and cardboard from shirt packaging

and ta-da

fr. moggie :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i went as someone who lost all their clothes in a flood 2 days earlier, and had just been out doing some emergancy shopping for closhes, not costumes. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i was going to dress up for the pub i work in cos they were going to have a halloween party last friday but the place got flooded and i got the night off and went on the piss good times!!! not for the pub though it was under about 2 foot of water :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

Dressed up as a skoolboy(oooh imaginative...NOT!)....then went to Spirit...mad night icon_jook.gif

BEAT wrote:
    :eek:
    no horse? tuskett?

or maybe you call it a pony? dont be ashamed, not everyone can have a horse...ponies can be fun too :p

want hot cam saybar ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

seen a guy on camden st who just had an old carpet over him and some more on his head... he had a sign around his neck saying 'Des Kelly'... i thought that was genius...

My idea for next year is to get 11 people together and get irish soccer shirts all with BREEN on the back... we could go as a team of gary breens, as the song goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

I dressed up as a horny wolly mammoth and a surgeon on different nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

our college society mikado had a Halloween party. I didn't really dress up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

did willy wonka have a red top hat? :p great outfit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I went as Alex De large from Clockwork Orange

MOLOKO.JPG

Got to drink loads of Khalua and Milk and had an excuse to hit people with my cane!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement