Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid term. W00t!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I wouldn't mind if my school was a boarding school, actually. It'd save me about 2.5 hours of travel every day, and whenever anyone complained about the accomodation I could just shut them up with one of my homely stories about how much better it is than the Glen of Imaal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I wouldn't mind if my school was a boarding school, actually. It'd save me about 2.5 hours of travel every day, and whenever anyone complained about the accomodation I could just shut them up with one of my homely stories about how much better it is than the Glen of Imaal
    no. you would mind. the travel time saved would be nothing compared to the crapass time spent in a boarding school. imagine waking up on a sat morning and knowing that u had to go to school that day and cudnt stay in bed like the rest of the youth of the country. And no friday night blowouts either. how wud u like that huh???! so,,yeah boarding school sucks. by the way this is lady Penelopy but im logged in on plunkys computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No, PLunky is logged in on Plunkys computer. Therin lying the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

The "Friday night blowout" point is null, as I don't drink, and have no interest in watching others drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

aah poor u! im working most of it. ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Damn Rain, restricting my Mid Term fun.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

What is this mid term you speak of? We don't get things like that in college...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

What is this college you speak of? We don't get things like that in adolescence...

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

UCD. The place where half the concrete ever produced in Ireland lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Raphael wrote:
    I'm going to spend midterm practicing with the band I'm in,

Band, eh? Cool! What do you play?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Nothing. And we didn't end up practicing at all...

Advertisement