Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch The New Star Wars Trailer Early!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

This trailer looks AWESOME!!! I damn near creamed myself watching it!!! This is the first time I've seen a Star Wars trailer & actually been excited about the movie before it comes out. for TPM & AOTC, the trailers didn't give me too many expectations & hence why I wasn't too bummed about the actual movies when I saw them & found them 'enjoyable'.

http://www.dtheatre.com/read.php?sid=2791

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

That was very cool.

Not a huge fan of new trilogy, myself, but this may well make up for the first two.

Plus, from the trailer, it looks like certain key events will happen much earlier than I expected...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i still think they should bring one of the Star Wars films out on the 4th of May
    so i can say (wait for it!)

May the fourth be with you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Gaijin

superfly wrote:
    i still think they should bring one of the Star Wars films out on the 4th of May
    so i can say (wait for it!)

May the fourth be with you! :D

Lol,so stupid that it's funny! ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

for those of you who have it, its playing on the showbiz section of sky news interactive, I'd recommend checking it out, have taped it and watched too many times already, a pc may be kool but not as kool as being on the bigger screen

all I gots to say is

the force is strong

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Thats was frickin amazin !!
    More light saber action from yoda and we finally see the emporors skillz. Hugh space ship battles and no sign so far of that balasted Jar JAr, i cant wait till May!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

wellllll wwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww fuok me thats looks so ggooooooooood :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭Shred

Wow, it looks absolutely awesome. Can't wait for May 19th :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

awesome trailer, even though there's very little episode 3 footage in it,but from what I saw I'm defintely excited!!!!!!!!!!!

The volanco planet and seeing the wookies were very cool. Wonder who that grey faced guy is who's snarling at the camera (not the Emperor)?

Roll on May 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

or perhaps sooner ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement