Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

"Every sport, every date. Get your giant double-sided 2009 Sunday Times Sport Calendar, free.

Just click here and fill in your details."

Whenever i click "click here" i get it
    :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

"Every sport, every date. Get your giant double-sided 2009 Sunday Times Sport Calendar, free.

Just click here and fill in your details."

Whenever i click "click here" i get it
    :confused:

Try THIS Link.

davton wrote: »
    Try THIS Link.

Nope still not working. Curse you smart telecom:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you want PM me your details and i will get one for you.

davton wrote: »
    If you want PM me your details and i will get one for you.

Its ok. Thanks for the offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Eidos have relaunched the brand new Championship Manager website - http://championshipmanager.co.uk/ with a free download of the full game of Championship Manager 01/02 known as probably one of the best ever football management games. This game is now updated to 08/09, with backgrounds, menubars and many more additions all for free.

You will need to register on the new CM site to download but its worth it for the whole game (Free). Additonal add ons such as data updates, backgrounds, patches, menubars etc are all also available free via the dedicated update site http://www.champman0102.co.uk/forum/...isplay.php?f=9

Link to direct download page is - http://championshipmanager.co.uk/server/show/nav.527

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

BaZmO* wrote: »
    If you had a girlfriend I'd give it to her too.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,897 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Have you tried using a different browser?

Regarding the post code I entered 00000 and it worked with no problems.

muffler wrote: »
    Have you tried using a different browser?

Regarding the post code I entered 00000 and it worked with no problems.

Dont need to see a different post code. Put Dublin 5 or whatever your postcode is, just dont chlick the 'check' button as its for the UK only.

• Advertisement

Free Adele Remix Album

Mick Boogie and friends present to you their latest masterpiece, Adele: 1988.

Fresh off the success of the internationally-acclaimed Viva La Hova, the MB team have reunited to introduce rock star Adele (nominated for 4 Grammy awards) to a whole new audience.

Adele's album 19 set trends and created influence in the pop, rock and international worlds. But what would happen if the vocals and instruments of 19 were combined with the hip-hop sensibilities of the late 1980s, considered by many hip-hop's golden age?

The result is the new release from Mick Boogie... Adele: 1988.

More than a mashup, it's a complete reinterpretation of Adele's album as only Mick Boogie and friends can do.

1) Chasing 1988: The Intro (f/ 6th Sense)
    2) Day Dreams (nVMe Remix)
    3) Tired (6th Sense Remix)
    4) First Love (Remot Remix f/ Naledge)
    5) My Same (Garbs Infinite Remix)
    6) Melt My Heart To Stone (Kickdrums Remix f/ Big Pooh)
    7) Cold Shoulder (Garbs Infinite Remix)
    8) Right As Rain (nVMe Remix)
    9) Make You Feel My Love (Remot Remix)

http://www.pressplayfashionforward.com/2008/12/mick-boogie-presents-adele-1988_16.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

lorweld wrote: »

Visited the link and got this:
    Tombraider.com has moved, please click here to head over to the all new site!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

phi3 wrote: »
    Sold out :(

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Got a Jack Daniels desk calander in the post this morning:) Thanks whoever posted that

Conor108 wrote: »
    Got a Jack Daniels desk calander in the post this morning:) Thanks whoever posted that

Me too

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ditto.
    I think its related to a previous freebie (Jack Daniel bottle shaped ice cube bags.......) :)
    Pity its not a free sample......

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

phi3 wrote: »
    Sold out :(
    Not getting a dog so.

free sample of drink

choices include White Wine
    Red Wine
    Whisky
    Brandy
    Vodka
    Gin

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

Same, thanks op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

elmolesto wrote: »
    Me too

aye me and all.

think its the only thing i've actually gotten off this thread hah!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

got my jack calender yesterday cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I got a Guinness calendar yesterday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

dade wrote: »
    got my jack calender yesterday cheers lads

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭karasu

Me as well. Yesterday morning :P

And in last few days got hugo boss sample. It's nothing as big as dunhill sample, but at least it's not sample postcard ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭sioda

Calander again gonna need a bigger desk :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

JD delivered my calender this morning.

MC

Free Kerastase shampoo sample

Click on Your Sample in bottom right hand corner.

• Advertisement

lorweld wrote: »
    Eidos have relaunched the brand new Championship Manager website - http://championshipmanager.co.uk/ with a free download of the full game of Championship Manager 01/02 known as probably one of the best ever football management games. This game is now updated to 08/09, with backgrounds, menubars and many more additions all for free.

You will need to register on the new CM site to download but its worth it for the whole game (Free). Additonal add ons such as data updates, backgrounds, patches, menubars etc are all also available free via the dedicated update site http://www.champman0102.co.uk/forum/...isplay.php?f=9

Link to direct download page is - http://championshipmanager.co.uk/server/show/nav.527

working again now:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement