Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

They still work after expiry date as I used some last week that had €2 free credit but they expired in April but when I tried it, there was €2 credit on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭borntoshop

Loreal Revitalift Eye Double Lift and Day Cream

http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/minisites/revitalift/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.colourcatcher.co.uk/contact.php free colour catcher sample
    enter the competition and take the colour personality quiz for your chance to win a top hair service with a leading expert. Every entrant into the competition will be sent a free L’Oréal Professionnel haircare or styling product appropriate to their Colour Personality.

http://www.lorealprofessionnel.co.uk/_e ... ition.aspx?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

i don the stupid test thingy twice and i cant find the bit where i fill in something for the l'oreal competition!!
    can anyone find it.. ???

KatCookie wrote: »
    i don the stupid test thingy twice and i cant find the bit where i fill in something for the l'oreal competition!!
    can anyone find it.. ???

At the end of the quiz click the register button

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

KatCookie wrote: »
    can anyone find it.. ???

I just had a look and after doing the test thing (which is stupid!) it asked me my commitment to colour and once I chose that I filled in a form with my details for the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

The colour catcher thing doesn't work either, its just a link to a contact/feedback page, and nowhere on the website does it say anything about giving anything away for free ! ! !! !

mcgowaner wrote: »
    The colour catcher thing doesn't work either, its just a link to a contact/feedback page, and nowhere on the website does it say anything about giving anything away for free ! ! !! !

It does, ask for a sample in the comments box. Underneath the box it says please allow 28 days for sample requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

Opensolaris live disc arrived today

Free hardware demo kit

Evaluation kit contents:

* A hardware-key licence enabling all the software required to: write test plans, run tests and program both flash and CPLD/FPGA devices on the supplied demo board.
    * A hardware controller, all relevant cables and a full set of manuals are also included.
    * Corelis ScanPlus software CD
    * The demo board has switches to impose faults and hence diagnose potential problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

aubhall wrote: »
    Free hardware demo kit

Evaluation kit contents:

* A hardware-key licence enabling all the software required to: write test plans, run tests and program both flash and CPLD/FPGA devices on the supplied demo board.
    * A hardware controller, all relevant cables and a full set of manuals are also included.
    * Corelis ScanPlus software CD
    * The demo board has switches to impose faults and hence diagnose potential problems

What is this?

More info here - Long story short I believe its simply a test kit for bug testing kit like a motherboard cpu at a low level.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

My mistake, don't like reading the small print anyway. Thanks . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

T-shirt - cubebix.com/giveaway.html
    DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Only one way to find out methinks.
    I've ordered one.

It only had US and Canada in the drop down box for country. How did you enter your address?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Anyone get the Guinness BBQ set yet??
    Weather is due to be fine on Sunday and new BBQ set would really help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Can someone please post the link for the Guinness BBQ set?! Thanks!

Edited- I found it myself, its https://www.guinness.com/ie_en/Secure/summer-signup.html !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

raddo wrote: »

It said when registering took 28days to check do you qualify or something so god knows how long it will take.
    luketitz wrote: »
    Can someone please post the link for the Guinness BBQ set?! Thanks!
    dowtchaboy wrote: »
    The Guinness goodie is back:
    http://www.guinness.com/ie_en/summer/index.html - this time it's a BBQ set and I presume a few cans of the black stuff as before.

Note it says you cannot sign up for it if you participated in the others ones since Aug 2007 - so you may need to be creative!
    db.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

Saw a special offer pack of bulmers in dunnes today with a free bbq set if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Going on the speed of which the poker packs from Guinness were posted out, your new BBQ set might arrive in time to help you with the christmas turkey:D

• Advertisement

Got 4 NATO dvd's in yesterday.

Cartier Love – Free Music

Cartier presents 12 International Artists who have composed exclusive pieces of music for Love. The 12 tracks can be previewed before being downloaded, you must fill in a form to receive the download link incl Lou Reed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Received my 2nd Dunhill sample the other day, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Recieved some very nice Dunhill samples yesterday. Thanks to whoever posted them up.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

deco28 wrote: »
    I signed up for the halsall toy ages ago and got a babies rattle.
    I got another guinness poker pack today in the same name as one i got 2 weeks ago:D
    DanGerMus wrote: »
    got me poker set today, had forgottin about it. gonna try for that bbq set at parents address
    aubhall wrote: »
    Got my poker set in today as well.:)

so have any of you used the vouchers yet? i got 1 with the kit and another 1 came seperately. i used one of them this morning & got the 2 cans free, no hassle. my girlfriend then used the other one later in the day, same shop & the lad said something about it only being a discount, rather than free. surely thats not the case?? don't know if she still has the receipt for it to find out exactly what was charged (she bought a few other items as well)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

lad said something about it only being a discount, rather than free. surely thats not the case??

That's correct.
    Some of the vouchers are for FREE cans and some of them are
    €2 off a 4 pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

lorweld wrote: »
    this site wont allow samples to people in ireland. I have tried but without success.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Think we need all some Red Bull... it gives you WINGS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Red bull is so gross. No thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement